Recent content by Alesyz

1. A

Post Samsung S20 5G, Wifi problem.

That phone has two SIM slots and I found that the first IMEI number is blacklisted. But the IMEI 2 is not. Is it possible to use the phone with the second SIM card and second IMEI, if the first one is blacklisted?
  2. A

Post S7 Battery Drain? Or Potentially Another Problem?

Turn Airplane mode on the phone and leave to for a couple of hours. Then check it again.
  3. A

Post S7 SM-G930F Black Screen Of Death after installing TWRP and a custom ROM.

You have a hardware problem. Might be a charging port or a motherboard., or battery But to be sure, you have to open the phone and do some measurements.
  4. A

When you plug the charger, do you see the red light?
  5. A

Post Samsung S20 5G, Wifi problem.

I did that, but no change. Every other device connects normally with that router, only that phone won't.
  6. A

Thread Samsung S20 5G, Wifi problem.

Hello people. Have one S20 with a weird problem. After I did a factory reset, the device refuses to connect with Wifi. The phone finds the available networks, but it won't connect and returned me a messages, no Internet available, Unable to connect with the Internet,.... bla bla bla. I have no...
  7. A

Post S7 Battery Drain? Or Potentially Another Problem?

If the phone is working normally, the possible reason is battery or a bug in a management service of the battery. Make e full backup, do a factory reset and see again.
  8. A

Could you find the original firmware for that model, for example here: https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/, or to use Frija.