Recent content by Alex20137

1. A

Post Twrp 3.4.0-0 sm-t825

@bwdroid If you could link the file I can repost it in the original thread.... I have lost the original
  2. A

Post [ROM][SM-T820][SM-T825][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage 17.1 | Android 10 Q | 20200211

Have you made any changes to the sources Are they Valera's original sources?
  3. A

Yes I’ll try t820 but I can’t now cus I’m busy sorry very soon tho. In the meantime you can follow a noob guide just like I Did. Worked well
  4. A

Post Tab S3 emtremely lag issue

Get root and set swappiness to 0. If you want to get high performancemance at the expense of battery set governor to performance. Trust me, it's worth it
  5. A

Yeah the thing is I don't know to code.i can only hope that updates don't break thing. Ideally someone will help us. Unfortunately our community appears to be small. So small
  6. A

@ivanox1972 I now support lineage 17 security updates, so if security was a fright from upgrading, never fear!
  7. A

Yup I don't mind! You wouldn't by any chance know how disable the text seandroid not enforcing? It annoys me! But without doing it when compiling directly from the tarp tree because it doesn't exist; I only followed a simple twrp porting guide!
  8. A

Thread Twrp 3.4.0-0 sm-t825

Here's a functional TWRP with a revamped UI ported from the TAB S2. I am not responsible for ANYTHING to do with this image. Use at your own risk! I can provide only limited help because I myself learned this in one week. SEANDROID IS NOT ENFORCING? - No Problem - it doesn't mean anything...
  9. A

Post [ROM] [T820/5] [10.0] [EOL/DOES NOT WORK] Evolution X

No link but if you go to lineage post by op at the bottom of first post you will see sources. While success is guranted if you use it only two speakers will work. I am trying something to see if I can fix that.
  10. A

Post [ROM] [T820/5] [10.0] [EOL/DOES NOT WORK] Evolution X

Checked gdrive link error 7 oof maybe you forgot to set on of the flags? If not can you compile with valeras sources? Just copy the manifest and you are good to go
  11. A

I will try copying audio see if anything works! ---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ---------- If this works then we can even make it official