Recent content by alex_is_the_1

1. alex_is_the_1

Post [ROM][LineageOS14.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS14.1 for Galaxy S4 VE (GT-I9515/GT-I9515L)

I can also test if you need. Only thing I can't test are phone calls and messages over mobile data. Downloaded 15.1 and will flash right now.
  2. alex_is_the_1

Post ZeroLemon’s gigantic 7500mAh extended battery case for Moto Z will be available soon

So far it's been good. I charged my dad's phone which is a Moto G3 running official unlocked Moto software, up from 41 to 53%. As well as my Moto Z play BTW which this mod isn't compatible with. Only thing you lose is headphone jack with case because I've been using it on my Moto z play! Lol...
  3. alex_is_the_1

Post ZeroLemon’s gigantic 7500mAh extended battery case for Moto Z will be available soon

Thank you guys for bringing the well known ZeroLemons rep to the Moto Z. I will be testing the pack out today and will check back with my results.
  4. alex_is_the_1

Post Google frp unlock on 7.0

Can you message me plz
  5. alex_is_the_1

Post [NO ROOT] Moto Z Clock Widget on Z PLAY.

I already had this on stock 7.0?
  6. alex_is_the_1

Thread Android Go

So Android go is basically designed to run on 1 gig of ram or less. I wonder if it would be possible to bring it to the ole sero?
  7. alex_is_the_1

Post Landscape QWERTY slider Moto Mod keyboard

Anyone heard any news on this lately? Be pretty cool if they could build a battery into the keyboard for you regular z users.
  8. alex_is_the_1

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.1][FALCON][OFFICIAL]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.0]

Small bug, after setting owner profile pic it doesn't save. Just stays the generic blue. Also how do you set WCDMA only? Phone testing app isn't working.
  9. alex_is_the_1

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r72][Stable]ResurrectionRemix v5.7.4 [20-10-2016][G7102 /G7105]

Is there anyway to implement a kernel feature that lights up our physical buttons or blinks them while screen is off to alert us of notifications? It was done on a kernel for Cooper. AKA Samsung galaxy ace.
  10. alex_is_the_1

Post [HOW TO] Unbrick Moto G 2013! [Falcon, Peregrine] [Lollipop guide]

So nothing can be done with a falcon not recognized by fast boot, and showing up as a fastboot falcon s?
  11. alex_is_the_1

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r72][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 for Galaxy Grand 2 [Stable]

Flashed both zips and my rear camera still doesn't work. Is there a certain way I'm supposed to flash them?
  12. alex_is_the_1

Post [HOW TO] Unbrick Moto G 2013! [Falcon, Peregrine] [Lollipop guide]

Phone shows as fastboot falcon s in device manager. Any way around it?
  13. alex_is_the_1

Post [RC-FAQ]>> CM12 Frequently Asked Questions for Motorola Moto G [Updated: 2015/09/08]

It just hangs at the Motorola logo then goes black and repeats. Only fastboot I can get into.