Recent content by Alexibarra98

1. A

Post [KERNEL] Resurrected Kernel [v1.0][Moto G6][ALI]

you have planned to create some custom rom for the moto g6 jleeblanch? I dont like the stock rom
  2. A

Post [STOCK][ALI]Firmware Moto G6

Yes, just change the name of the adspso file to dspso so that it is installed properly
  3. A

why do you want to install the previous boot.img?
  4. A

https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/moto/ali/official/RETAIL/ :good:
  5. A

the update (82-87) was already in mirrors.lolinet and with the bootloader unlocked the OTA keeps coming but can not be installed
  6. A

Post [GUIDE][ROOT][Moto G6][ALI] TWRP, Root, and Magisk installation guide.

you can do it, if the firmware corresponds to your model then when flashing it will start, it will work but it can give you some problems like 4g or wifi, do it at your own risk, I recommend you make a backup in twrp before ---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at...
  7. A

Post [GUIDE][ROOT][Moto G6][ALI] TWRP, Root, and Magisk installation guide.

I do not know but you dont miss much the July patch does not change anything important
  8. A

Ok just try again with the OEM and USB debugging on and copy the result here ---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ---------- Ok just try again with the OEM and USB debugging on and copy the result here if it does not work
  9. A

what patch version of security do you have on your phone and what version do you want to install?
  10. A

why do you say its not signed?
  11. A

read this, at the end of the post there is a guide and it explains everything https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g6/help/relock-bootloader-t3825696