Recent content by ali.sbi

1. A

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL][MATA][microg][VoLTE][WireGuard] crDroid v6.19

Dirty flash on another build I'm currently on this rom from another dude https://forum.xda-developers.com/essential-phone/development/rom-crdroidandroid-t4021891 The quistion is can i dirty flash this rom and update my rom version?if yes please tell me th TWRP steps.
  2. A

Post [ROM+KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL][Q][BETA][EAS/F2FS] A I C P 15.0 (NEW BUILD - 12/04/20)

Great solution tnx buddy.works for me.but i have to play with volum button each time to adjust it.
  3. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICAL][Q][Gappsless][Artemis]crDroidAndroid

yeah i did that nothing changed. any other ways to decrease it?the rom is working great the only problem i have is in-call volume.dev any solution?
  4. A

how do i disable the setting?you mean hearing_aid=0 ? the whole list shows 0 for hearing_aid and i still have loud voice on in-call. any suggestions?:confused:
  5. A

Can,t do the first setup! after done flashing using opengapps nano and flame no luck to do the first setup. after select the language the phone stuck and just a sec... screen. and suggestions?:(
  6. A

Post [ROM][9.0]LiquidRemix[v10.0.4][UNOFFICIAL]

Not be able to changing fonts with susbstratum. After applying any font getting stuck black page and need to flash substratumRescue.zip to getting to the rom normally. Wondering how to applying font with sub instead of using the built in rom font manager . Tnx
  7. A

Post [ROM][Pie][RELEASE]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [mata]

i'm running stock january frimware with no root or any thing and wanna flash this rom. 1-wipe(data,cash,system) 2- flashing the lastest RR rom 3- flashing twrp-installer.zip 4- rebooting to recovery and installing gapps and magisk,zip 5-rebooting to the system but i do not have touch in...
  8. A

Post AOSiP 9.0 [Official]

any body say anything please,without custom roms my ph-1 is useless:(
  9. A

Thread no touch after flashing custom roms!

i'm running stock january frimware with no root or any thing and wanna flash aosip 9.0,when i flash twrp 3230 i have working touch . and when i flash jan_twrp_root.img based on daze one toturial i lose my touch in twrp so i decided to start instructions for installing custom roms with twrp...
  10. A

following the instructions and no touch on rom to load anything. i even test it without twrp-installer. instaling rom and reboot to the system no touch. another thing before all of this i was on RR 7.1.1 and flashing back to stock march frimware caused no touch so i decided to flash back to...
  11. A

i have problem here : i'm running stock january frimware with no root or any thing and wanna flash aosip 9.0,when i flash twrp 323 i have working touch . and when i flash jan_twrp_root.img based on daze one toturial i lose my touch in twrp so i decided to start instructions for installing custom...
  12. A

Wanna flash this rom and now i'm running RR 7.1.2. can i flash directly or i need to flash stock ph-1 pie rom and after that i'm good to go for this rom?tnx
  13. A

Thread MIUI Rom for essential

Hi, Is there any MIUI rom or flyme custom roms for ph-1?before switched to this device i had oneplus one and there was many kind of custom roms available not only AOSP but i can't find any for PH-1,tnx
  14. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0]

Thank u for detailed instruction.so i have to flash oreo frimware on OP before starting yor guide?(if yes the frimware is only about 70MB is this ok?)only some thing is not clear and i saw some where what is this dump boot.img ?is it included on yor instruction?or do i need to doing extra...
  15. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0]

I'm running RR 7.1.2. first of all I should flash oreo frimware and then follow the instructions to flashing this rom ,am i correct?and sholud this process to flashing RR 8.1 will wipe all my storage?i mean that command wipe -w or something that erease all stuffs is necessary?tnx