Recent content by ali9971

1. A

Post [DSB2] Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) OFFICIAL OneUI/Pie beta (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Are you sure that home_userdata is remove all data ? I saw another article says if you want to keep files, flash home but never flashed for me My csc is oxm
  2. A

Post [DSB2] Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) OFFICIAL OneUI/Pie beta (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

I installed Indonesian firmware it does have home_userdata i installed it but my device bricked All i want is fix this problem
  3. A

I did and my device is bricked ! So i didn't flashed user data then and got my device only 16 gb
  4. A

After updating with odin my device storage read 16 instead of 64 . What should i do ?
  5. A

Post Official N950FXXU5DSB2 Android Pie - FAST/Direct Download [Added More Regions]

Indonesian Why Indonesian firmware is 3.2 gb while others 4.22 ?
  6. A

Face it , you can't update from official OTA "Insufficient storage for update" while i have 28 gb free and can't download 4 gb ,on 40 kb/s , Any ideas ?! :eek:
  7. A

Sorry . I have another question if will be on one ui beta 1 does the official update of one ui will be received ? And a little size than upgrading from oreo ?
  8. A

Post Which ROM has best camera app?

AOSCP rom have the best camera app (my opinion)
  9. A

Post Change for Better. Comment here to Win an Honor 9 Lite

I am in love with honor 9 lite design and quad cameras also it does have oreo out of the box with emui interface and i hope to see LOS on this phone also i want to change my phone for this ! :cowboy: I will be happy if i win this smartphone and share information and make review too ! :o
  10. A

Post honor 7x contest

How long (approx) they always to anounce the winner ? Bcoz its my first time to enter contest on xda
  11. A

Post honor 7x contest

Yup but its not announced yet .. :eek: Weird .:(
  12. A

Thread honor 7x contest

Hey, I'm just wondering about the phone competition, when the winner will be announced ?? As you can see here the link says the competition Has ended . https://gleam.io/slANi/win-an-honor-7x Any info ? Thanks !