Recent content by ali_plus

1. ali_plus

Post The OnePlus One Ask for an Invite Roll Up Thread.

I am glad it worked. If you get spare invites please share the love.
  2. ali_plus

I can't exactly say about that since I am also waiting for someone to share an invite. But as far I know it should not matter. If you clicked the link it should work, check you registered 1+1 email inbox or spam. Maybe you got an invite there.
  3. ali_plus

In you 1+1 profile. If it is appearing on your profile there than you should be able to redeem it. Try going in you profile again or check with the admins on 1+1 if they can sort out the issue.
  4. ali_plus

Try to check if the link is still valid. Is it expired? when did you receive it? have you checked it in you profile?
  5. ali_plus

I can only say that I need to buy one. Afterward I will share my invites with other users. I am technology lover and would really love to experience the difference they are offering. If you can share one, I will really appreciate it. :)
  6. ali_plus

Post Galaxy Note II....Pakistan

I want to known which bank account is good for purchasing apps on play store. I have UBL Wiz but there seems to be a problem with the transactions. Plus the session activation system on UBL is really bad. I heard Bank Al Falah is good... any suggestions ?
  7. ali_plus

First of all Eid Mubarak to Everyone. I am not able to purchase anything from Google play store. I am using my UBL VISA debit card with session activation. My card is working with iTunes but not with Play store. All payments are declined but the test payment is accepted. Any suggestions? Does...
  8. ali_plus

Post MicroSD for Galaxy Note II

I am using my 64GB microSD and it is working very smooth. No problems. Speed is also very good. Sent from my GT-N7100
  9. ali_plus

I bought it from Saudi Arabia. Costing me 60, 000. My question, has anyone found any accessory in local market? I am from Lahore. Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
  10. ali_plus

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Wiki - Please Help To Update

Note II for UAE was released on 28 September 2012. Note II for Saudi Arabia was released on 2 October 2012.
  11. ali_plus

Thread MicroSD for Galaxy Note II

When I get my Note2 I am immediately going to buy SanDisk 64GB MicroSDXC Mobile Ultra. But the salesman told me that 64GB don't work very well with smartphones. I did quick search and saw some SIII user having issues with their 64GB card (Showing files on computer). Is it true? I highly doubt...
  12. ali_plus

Post Color Preference?

16GB Titanium Grey for me...
  13. ali_plus

Post Problem with contacts with Similar Numbers

No they are not linked... I had this problem in old Nokia phones. My iPhone identified the two contacts. But sensation cannot identify the contacts as 2 different ones.
  14. ali_plus

Post Problem with contacts with Similar Numbers

Hey I am having the same problem. I have my father No. +966505xxxxxxx and my brother has +966555xxxxxxx. The Sense is unable to differentiate the two and when my father calls me, it shows me my brother name... Using Stock ROM...
  15. ali_plus

Post [REVIEW] Anker 1900 mAh extended battery

Guys please tell me. Which one is better. Anker 1900mAh Li-ion Battery for HTC Sensation G14 Z710E - White Price: £11.99 2 Anker 1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for HTC Sensation, G14, Z710E + Free Anker Multi-purpose USB Travel Charger Price: £17.99 2 Anker 1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for HTC...