• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by alirazaagha

1. alirazaagha

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][OSS] Havoc-OS v4.9 [SURYA][KARNA][29/09/2021]

Can someone upload screenshots of this ROM's main UX elements?
  2. alirazaagha

Post [ROM][11][Surya/Karna][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM [10/02/2021]

Download latest version (4.0 fixed) and install inside Magisk as module or from orange fox recovery. MOD EDIT: Link Removed
  3. alirazaagha

Post [ROM][11][Surya/Karna][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM [10/02/2021]

This ROM is an absolute gem in it's own right. I didn't root it at first but had to because I was kind of missing double tap to lock function which isn't available in native launcher. One plus launcher is working well as well as GCam. Thanks for your work @Bicet (y) Quick setting icon skins of...
  4. alirazaagha

Post [ROM][10][UNOFFICIAL] AncientOS V4.0.1 [surya/karna]

The bug is inherent in the ROM. Camera mods can't do anything.
  5. alirazaagha

I wish I could have said NO but it persists and I have to reboot phone to record video. However, I don't record videos regularly so I am not really bugged with it at the moment. If you record videos regularly then don't install this ROM.
  6. alirazaagha

Thanks. I wasn't aware of an official Android 11 build of Ancient ROM. It is working well. Device is certified out of the box. MIUI Cam is a bonus indeed. Video wasn't recording but a simple reboot did the trick. CODM isn't crashing and it's feature rich as well. No root required for additional...
  7. alirazaagha

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] OctaviOS-v1.2 [SURYA][09.11.2020]

I used that Universal SafetyNet Fix module. It is also found in Magisk repository inside Magisk app. It actually works but I am on Xiaomi EU ROM now because CODM was crashing on Octavi. I had to change ROM but I am keeping an eye on this ROM as I found it as per my taste :cowboy:
  8. alirazaagha

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] OctaviOS-v1.2 [SURYA][09.11.2020]

This is a beautiful ROM indeed though device is not certified despite using magisk hide props. Apart from that, it is working as intended. I had problem with contacts and whatsapp which were not using google account for downloading contacts and backup but after adjusting magisk hide props, they...
  9. alirazaagha

Post GCam for Poco X3

We Android users are too concerned about updates rather than workability of Gcam. X3's built and camera setup is very much identical to X2. Hence, Gcam for X2 are supported by our devices. I tried all new updates and found them to have paint sort of results in all scenarios. After trying all of...
  10. alirazaagha

Post GCam for Poco X3

Version 7.4 by Nikita. All features are working without any hiccups. RAW files seem to be broken though. https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1429/
  11. alirazaagha

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL][Stable] Mokee OS for Lenovo P2

Thanks friend. Root your phone with magisk and install Viper for audio enhancement. I never had audio bug on Mokee or another ROM as I always rooted my phone and installed Viper as soon as ROM was installed.
  12. alirazaagha

Post GCam 7 and 6 for Lenovo P2 [Android 8, 9 and 10] 13th August 2020

Hello guys, I have been away from xda for a few days as my P2's circuit had faulted because of using a third-party charging cable as original cable of P2 was damaged and I had to purchase a new one :( My phone is still asleep and might get a repair if possible. I have moved on with my life...
  13. alirazaagha

Hello guys, I have been away from xda for a few days as my P2's circuit had faulted because of using a third-party charging cable as original cable of P2 was damaged and I had to purchase a new one :( My phone is still asleep and might get a repair if possible. I have moved on with my life...
  14. alirazaagha

Obviously NOT. I am a Compliance & Risk Manager, not a developer :p
  15. alirazaagha

I always install viper as soon as I change a ROM so that may be true as I never experienced the audio bug some users are talking about.