Recent content by alireza7991

1. alireza7991

Post [WatchMaker][Watchface] by me. let's go! Keeps updating... [11.1.15]

WatchMaker force closes on my phone,with following error: E/AndroidRuntime(14736): FATAL EXCEPTION: main E/AndroidRuntime(14736): Process: slide.watchFrenzy, PID: 14736 E/AndroidRuntime(14736): java.lang.IllegalStateException: IAB helper is not set up. Can't perform operation: queryInventory...
  2. alireza7991

Post [GT-I9001][ROM][ION][5.0.2][LRX22G] CyanogenMod 12.0 by ADC-Team [02/04/2015][EOL]

How is the performane, free RAM and stability comparing to kitkat ?
  3. alireza7991

Post Moto 360 5.0.1 update file

Finally received 5.0.1 update ! I*t was an OTA update and thus no root required.
  4. alireza7991

Post Moto 360 5.0.1 update file

Is Android L going to be released for not rooted ones?
  5. alireza7991

Post [ROM][KERNEL][Oct 2][20F] Viper ROM V1.2 [MultiVariant]

First, it's an option. You are neither forced to use it, nor forced not to. Second, in case you need more RAM you have 2 ways: 1- Use swap 2- Use ZRAM I prefer second, why? because: First, RAM is a lot more faster than internal_sd which is used in swap. Second, G2 is enough...
  6. alireza7991

Post [ROM][KERNEL][Oct 2][20F] Viper ROM V1.2 [MultiVariant]

zram = more free ram = more space for caching files/processes = more speed. however it's just an option, it's your choice to enable it or not.
  7. alireza7991

Post [GUIDE] Unpack/repack ext4 Android system images

I didn't tell him not to unpack system.img. I told him to skip simg2img since it seems that the image is not a sparse image then he can mount the image and modify it.
  8. alireza7991

Post [GUIDE] Unpack/repack ext4 Android system images

You probably won't need to simg2img the image, skip that step and try just mounting the image.
  9. alireza7991

Post What did you get as replacement for your S+?

Still using S plus, but I 'm planning to buy Nexus 6 or Galaxy Alpha (snapdragon) or Xperia Z3 compact in future.
  10. alireza7991

Post [UTIL][11.28.2013] SlimBean ApkTool - 1.5.2 - Decompile & Recompile Hybrid apks

Download link is down. Trying to build from git fails too, Plz fix them .
  11. alireza7991

Post [HOWTO] build Kernel for I9001

In ramdisk. To be more accurate, it's compiled into recovery binary which is /sbin/recovery in ramdisk. Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
  12. alireza7991

Thread [WINDOWS+LINUX+ANDROID] PNG2RLE - Create your own kernel boot logo easily

About PNG2RLE is a cross-platform tool which convert png images to rle image. RLE image format is used by some devices as kernel logo format because it's fast and provides a pretty good compression. There are some similar scripts but they are neither cross-platform nor standalone and they need...
  13. alireza7991

Post [HOWTO] build Kernel for I9001

Not all of them are compiled ; The kernel source contains drivers for many hardwares and support of architectures which aren't really needed for I9001.so only some thousands of them are compiled. If sb compile all of those drivers (not arch files) it will be a +200mb zimage :) . Sent from my...