Recent content by AlissonLauffer

1. AlissonLauffer

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44][OFFICIAL] ViperOS 6.6 [Sanders]

Which gcam are you trying to use? Here I use this gcam from back.rider and I have no issues so far: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GCam_6.2.030_N7P_test1.3.apk
  2. AlissonLauffer

It works on all variants. To use the ROM, you need Oreo stock firmware (otherwise fingerprint won't work). You can flash it normally as any other ROM.
  3. AlissonLauffer

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r37][OFFICIAL] Kraken Open Tentacles Project [Sanders]

The ROM developer has removed some apps from the ROM to make it smoother. You can download Gallery apps from Play Store. I recommend you Simple Gallery or Google Photos.
  4. AlissonLauffer

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r37][OFFICIAL] Kraken Open Tentacles Project [Sanders]

The screenshot below is an old screenshot. It has FM radio app. Sorry for the late response
  5. AlissonLauffer

Thread [ROM][9.0.0_r37][OFFICIAL] Kraken Open Tentacles Project [Sanders]

/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are...
  6. AlissonLauffer

v6.4 update available! ROM changelog since v6.2: - Update base from LineageOS - Toggle to VPN in SystemUI Tuner - New style ambient music - VPapers app added more wallpapers by Sourav Gope - May Security Patch - Added Gesture Oneplus - Added aggressive battery mode - Support for Thermal...
  7. AlissonLauffer

Post [ABANDONED][ROM][9.0.0_r34] PixelDirty [OFFICIAL]

Yes, I'm sorry for adding gapps to downloads section. I've only noted that now. Thanks!
  8. AlissonLauffer

Thread [ABANDONED][ROM][9.0.0_r34] PixelDirty [OFFICIAL]

Pixel Dirty for Moto G5S Plus [sanders] Welcome to Pixel Dirty We are a Brazilian team with the intention of distributing an elegant, clean and minimalistic system, we focus on the experience of necessary customization and customization, this for you user, we are PixelDirty! Based on...
  9. AlissonLauffer

Natively no. It only have Quickstep recents and Android Oreo recents.
  10. AlissonLauffer

Weird bug. Have you installed another launcher? Which mods do you use?
  11. AlissonLauffer

Post GCAM for PIE

Yeah, stock ROM is 32-bit. To install this gcam you will need a Pie Custom ROM.
  12. AlissonLauffer

Post GCAM for PIE

Are you using a 64-bit ROM? Have you uninstalled previous gcam?
  13. AlissonLauffer

For now, navbar disabling feature isn't included, but It will be available soon