Recent content by aljowen

1. A

Post Orzly Tempered Glass Screen Protector

How noticeable is the dot profile of the screen protector when the device is in use?
  2. A

Post Standby drain

Has anyone tried rebooting their device. I just did and it seems to have reduced the issue, albeit no where near fixed it.
  3. A

Post Standby drain

My OP3 is estimating about 16 hours of battery life with very light use. Google services is keeping the device awake. However battery life while in use is really good, playing games like GTA China Town Wars don't make a huge dent.
  4. A

Post Oneplus 3 UK Shipping thread!!

Well I contacted OnePlus Live support. They said the date claimed in the email is the date they send them on. Then I should add 4-5 days onto that for it to arrive (2-3 if you paid extra). So by that Logic mine should be arriving on the 6th or 7th next month. (I ordered on the 25th) However...
  5. A

Post USB Type-C Adapter

I was not aware that type C added such issues. Thanks for correcting me on that.
  6. A

Im moving from a galaxy s2. Unlike the S6 it is still receiving the latest custom roms, but sadly it is also ancient and I would like a phone that runs at 60fps rather than 30.
  7. A

I have no idea when mine is arriving (in the UK). I ordered on the 25th, Their website stated dispatched in 2 days, then they state the 6th July, in my order email they say shipment date is the 2nd of July. Does that mean I should be expecting it to arrive on the 2nd or does that mean it will...
  8. A

Post USB Type-C Adapter

Just because something isn't compliant with the spec does not make it inherently unsafe. It just means it does not comply. For example razor makes their usb ports using green plastic to match their brand, this means they are not compliant with the standard colour coding, does it make them...
  9. A

Post Photo quality

When looking at photos other people have taken with the OP3 it often looks like they have a watercolour filter on them when you zoom in due to the image processing, but some other images don't. Is anyone who has the device able to explain this? Thanks
  10. A

Post [ROM][I9100][5.1.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds

Is anyone else finding that changing display scaling (DPI settings) breaks the video camera functionality? Is it a known bug? I have tried google but couldn't find much. The camera itself still works, just using it to take videos crashes, it also means that other apps that use the video camera...
  11. A

Post [Build 2][4.4.4]ACERom [HALO][HOVER][HEADSUP][PEEK]

Hi, I am currently trying to get this ROM installed. Whenever i try and flash it from within clockworkmod recovery i get Status 7 error. I have also noticed that i cannot format or mount the sd-ext partition. The device currently has no ROM installed on it and therefore boots directly to...
  12. A

Hi, Im having an issue getting twrp on my device. In the past i have always used cwm recovery but that has now been replaced by the cyangogen recovery which has far more limited options. Since it would seem that cwm has become obsolete now i am trying to flash twrp from the link that was in the...
  13. A

Is the video camera supposed to work or is it just me? When i go to take a video the camera app stops responding to any inputs. I have also tried cinema fv-5 which makes the shutter noise but doesn't start recording. I have tried 1080p, 720p and 480, same outcome for all resolutions. Taking...
  14. A

Post [Unsolved] Screen issues

Yeah, im not aware of any either. I have also been through all the relevant debugging tools. Telling the screen to flash on update actually made the device function much better (where it flashes pink on each update) it stopped the issues from being serious. But lets face it, no one is going to...
  15. A

Post [Unsolved] Screen issues

Not while it displays that image. But i have unplugged it and plugged it back in and nothing has helped. My theory at the moment is that the cable is damaged meaning when the device tries to completely update the screen data goes missing and it struggles. Since videos dont work at all while the...