Recent content by Alldroidrider

1. Alldroidrider

Post [App][1.1.0] GoBot - Pokemon Go Bot

Greeaat!! Great bot..was using it for the past 3 days. Created a new account and added that account to the bot.. now in lvl 22 in 3 days.. but one of the silly mistake i made is dint joined a team after lvl 5..logged into the app only after level 20 and unable to join a team for a day..then...
  2. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM] AOSP 6.0.1 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) (Update 20160406) 2SIM

Music player issue on call I had this strange issue today!!.. When I was listening to music over the headphone, I got a call and attended it through the headphone. But, during the call , the music was still running and heard over the headphone.. anybody else facing this strange issue or is it...
  3. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM] AOSP 6.0.1 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) (Update 20160406) 2SIM

finally got rid of setting FC... this time once i flashed Gapps, i cleared both cache and AT chache and rebooted it worked perfectly.. thanks all doe the help...:good::):):good:
  4. Alldroidrider

No..im not getting Google play service error..before all of that im getting setting FC as soon as i bout up after flashing the Gapps...When i boot without Gapps, there was no Fc..setting works fine..once flashes the Gapps, the settings gives Fc..
  5. Alldroidrider

tried with that one too..same issue..setup wizard stopped working...!! :(:(
  6. Alldroidrider

Settings FC!! Guys i tried clean install for like 5 times with different Gapps including the one given in the thread..but Once i flash Gapps im getting setting wizard FC...any help pls?
  7. Alldroidrider

Post [DARK Version][PORT][CM12.1] S6 Marvel Avenger Themes Collection Port from S6

Absolute awesome!!!!!......:good::good::cowboy::):) Loving it!!:cool::cool:
  8. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM][4.2.2][DEODEX/ODEX] ♦PREMIUM_WIZ ROM ♦SPEED|BATTERY|STABILITY

using it for some 5 days..great performance in a 4.2 rom..Great work...:good:
  9. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] [DUAL-SIM] Resurrection Remix � Lollipop v5.5.4 [Update 20150828]

Ah... Din't noticed that option... Thanks... :good: Btw.. What was that customization u done with the nav bar in ur Screenshot ??
  10. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] [DUAL-SIM] Resurrection Remix � Lollipop v5.5.4 [Update 20150828]

Flashed the Rom 2 days back and is working very well without issues. Loved the lot of options available in the rom... unable to access quick settings tiles from the lock screen....is this is known issue??..earlier I was in CM12.1 and was able to access the quick tiles from the lock screen. Also...
  11. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM 12.0 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) (Update 20150627) 2SIM

+1..also i can't find superuser in settings in the latest update!! The # symbol appears after giving root access to a app!!
  12. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM] [5.0.2] [DUAL-SIM] Resurrection Remix ® Lollipop v5.2.7 [Update 20150103]

RR Lollipop Rom!!.... Great to see it so early...im all smiling...:D:D kudos to DEV xenon92 :good::good:
  13. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM][SingleSim][LiquidSmooth][5.0.2][2015/01/25]

Yes thats working...its only issue when we access it with the advance boot option.....:)
  14. Alldroidrider

Post [ROM][SingleSim][LiquidSmooth][5.0.2][2015/01/25]

As the name suggests, the rom is as smooth as anything!!...I like the Dark UI of the ROM...:) Kudos to the DEV!!! Have noticed few minor issues/discrepancies: 1.The settings option is not available for the default launcher 2.I have enabled Advance Boot option in Developer settings..But...