Recent content by Alotheone

1. A

Post [ROM][unlocked][karnak] Lineage-20.0 [3 January 2023]

LOS 17 working well for you? I attempted it but it was laggy. LOS 16 really tempting but that wifi issue stopping me from making a jump.
  2. A

One more thing, is amonet v3 a one-time flash or will i have to flash every time i change roms?
  3. A

Happy Thanksgiving. Now that i think about it, the speakers are so low on LOS20 when compared to LOS16, which then brings me to this question; Does the AudioFX app actual do any meaningful sound improvement? On/Off whilst using options sound the same and is at the same decibal level when using...
  4. A

@Kaijones23 being mindful that you are a busy person, could you give a timeline for the A14 build?
  5. A

Other than the microphone, headphone jack and memory issues, Android 13 is excellent, im eagerly anticipating Android 14.
  6. A

I was listening the Android Faithful podcast where they had a news segment about people who have android 14 facing bootloop problems, though they were using pixel phones.
  7. A

Nice. I dont use gapps so thats even better. Trying to live a google-less life is strange at first, but then makes sense in the long term.
  8. A

I know that karnak is 5 years old and batteries degrade, but how is the battery life compared to LOS 20? And will i need TWRP 3.4.0.0 to flash it when you release it?
  9. A

Much appreciated Will that mean the end of LOS20 development? I tried both LOS 16 and LOS 20 (with TWRP 3.3.1.0), 16 is the most stable by far followed by 20. So now i just wait for A14?
  10. A

Hello everyone. Relatively new to custom rom (so far successfully rom'd Galaxy Tab 2 and Galaxy J7 Nxt), should i go for this one or the more allegedly stable LOS 16? Never got the chance to try LOS above version 15.1, but i partially use my karnak as a daily driver for media. So far i've been...
  11. A

Post [ROM][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 (Unofficial)

Ok, but when the thread is created, could a link be posted here because xda app and in extent the website is confusing to navigate.
  12. A

Will the new Android 9/LineageOS16 development be on a new thread?
  13. A

same results as the first two builds in my case, just the Lineage OS Splashscreen for over half hour.
  14. A

Im stuck on the splashscreen for over a hour unfortunately when attempting both MOD and NOZRAM builds.