Recent content by Alpejohn86

1. A

Post JAM upgrade now available at club-imate

Re: [Ask Your Questions Here] Questions And Answers for Desire HD Users I have same problem, it rarly blinking green. And light flow dont fix it either. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  2. A

Post [Q&A] Jellytime for Desire HD/Inspire 4G

Hi, I flashed jellytime 42 R4 on my Dhd. It worked well for a week but suddenly i got black screen after jellytime boot image. I thought that was weird and choose to try to wipe data/factory reset. Have problem gettin into recovery, but when pu in charger i boots up in recovery. Anyway, i jump...
  3. A

Post [Ask Your Questions Here] Questions And Answers for Desire HD Users

Hi How do i tell if my desire hd is radio s-off? My phone is rooted with ace hack kit, and it says s-off in the boot menu.. I want to install the revolution rom for desire hd :) and need to be radio s-off to flash the upgraded radio.. :) Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  4. A

Post [Q] HTC Desire HD bricked white screen on rooting

Pkay, but i have the desire hd, without contract. Will it still work? :) Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  5. A

I think i tried the factory reset yesterday.. so its totaly broken now? :eek:
  6. A

I connected my other DHD, turned it on, connected the cable and run the adb reboot-bootloader command, and the phone rebooted into Hboot. So the connection should be okay? Can join the aahksupport later, havent got the time right now. :o
  7. A

Hi, Have tried to boot normaly (So it freezes with the HTC logo and white background), connect the cable and run the kit, It tells me that the phone is not connected, or driver not installed, or debugging not enabled. I have read the manual, and done all the "check connectivity" steps. Even...
  8. A

Have read in the manual but not sure if i read about the corret thing, what is this problem refered to as in the manual? And is the hboot called hboot or does it have another name to? :) Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  9. A

It will not boot anymore, it just shows the HTC logo.. :/ Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  10. A

Hello everyone :) Yesterday i used the hack kit to root my DHD that had 2.3.5 and Sense 3.0, it worked great. Today i was going to do it on a friends phone, with same software versons. After the downgrade was finished i ended up in HBOOT, but it froze so i ended up removing the battery. I can...
  11. A

Post Confused about rooting my DHD

Okay, sounds great! :D But is there any other steps after the hack kit has finished? I read that the volume up need to work, mine doesnt but im waiting on a new ribbon cable to fix it :)
  12. A

Thanks :) But im not sure i understand the steps in that guide? :eek: What should i choose in the cmd? There was several things to choose.. :) EDIT: I think i understand now, i only need to press 1 as that fixes everything? The other one is for going back to stock right? :) Then it...
  13. A

How do you know that? :) My friend doesnt remember that he updated it.. :eek:
  14. A

Thread Confused about rooting my DHD

Hi, I got a Desire HD from a friend for free, and now i want to root it and install custom rom. I have found alot of rooting guides, but there is a few things that confuses me a lot. The phone has 2.3.5 software and sense 3.0. So i need to downgrade first, that is okay. But this guide...
  15. A

Post [Q] What root to use with 4.0.3 and what will work with my verson?

Oh, so the Notes is something that Samsung put on there? If so, then i understand why its not there. :) Thanks!:)