Recent content by Alucardis666

1. Alucardis666

Post GUIDE: ROOT, install XPOSED, and UNROOT/returning to stock a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge

I will try that tonight. Thanks! And thanks too for updating the op. I wanna love my S7E again. I switched to the HTC 10 as my DD as the S7E got laggy and suffered poor battery life after 6 weeks of me having it. I'm sure root should remedy that with the right tweaks in place. Thanks again...
  2. Alucardis666

Post {GUIDE} Flashing the SM-935U firmware onto your Verizon S7 Edge and Rooting

Thanks for updating the op. I will try deleting that folder tonight and see if it fixes it. I wanna love my S7E again. I switched to the HTC 10 as my DD as the S7E got laggy and suffered poor battery life after 6 weeks of me having it. I'm sure root should remedy that with the right tweaks in...
  3. Alucardis666

Post GUIDE: ROOT, install XPOSED, and UNROOT/returning to stock a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge

msservice.apk fails to run on my device. I do have unknown sources checked but it doesn't seem to work. I'm on the U firmware and do have root. I don't understand it.
  4. Alucardis666

Post {GUIDE} Flashing the SM-935U firmware onto your Verizon S7 Edge and Rooting

Ok...so how do I remove the Volte icon within the status bar? I've done everything as specified and it's still present and very unsightly.
  5. Alucardis666

Ok how can I remove the volte icon at the top? Xposed? I've flashed all the zips and it's still there...
  6. Alucardis666

Could you please include a screenshot of the folder contents? Far as I can tell I've done everything correctly.
  7. Alucardis666

Dunno what I could be doing wrong, I run the root.bat and nothing happens, phone doesn't reboot or anything. I've tried the phone connected and on and also in download mode. A little guidance would be great! Thanks!
  8. Alucardis666

Hey there, thanks for the great write up on this. I will give this a go tonight. My question however is, after doing this which roms are good to go? I noticed we only have one listed here for the verizon model, but once all this is done can I simply flash any S7E rom and have it work? Or no...
  9. Alucardis666

Post Rick's ROM OE2-OC3 -5.0.2 Lollipop-06/14/15-

Awesome! I appreciate it
  10. Alucardis666

Post [ROM][6/4][VZW] - CleanROM 1.5 -★| OE2 OTA! | Smooth! | Stable! | Legendary! |★-

So does that mean unroot, re-flash stock, and then re-root and then flash?
  11. Alucardis666

Post Rick's ROM OE2-OC3 -5.0.2 Lollipop-06/14/15-

So if I'm on this and want to try one of the new OE2 based Roms, what's the process? Can I just flash one of those without issues? I've noticed some Roms say you already need to be on OE2 already before flashing... Thoughts?