• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by alvaes

1. alvaes

Post [GUIDE] How to unbrick RN8 (won't boot only backlight turns on for a second) using EDL

Thank you very much for creating this post, I have managed to revive my redmi note 8 that I had left as a paperweight after trying a downgrade. By the way, could someone give me a tip to place the back cover after the test point?
  2. alvaes

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo/willow] Pixel Experience [11.0]

Look for the .zip of the Xiaomi camera (micam) in the telegram channel of pixel experience. Once you download it, install it from the recovery without doing any wipe.
  3. alvaes

Post [ROM][12][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][UNIFIED][22/10/2021]

In the morning I got this. I have the latest build, is it a bug?
  4. alvaes

Post [ROM][12][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][UNIFIED][22/10/2021]

I just installed it, and it's the best I've had after paranoid quartz. Much better than the current pixel experience. THANK YOU DEV FOR THIS ROM.
  5. alvaes

Thread I can't flash twrp on j701M Bit 9

I have tried flashing twrp on a Galaxy J7 neo (sm-j701m) and I get the error that says binary not compatible, I have looked everywhere for a custom recovery for this binary and I cannot find it. Could someone pass me twrp for j701m bit 9 and tell me how to flash it? :(