Recent content by Alvin Satrio Wibowo

1. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Post [SOUNDMOD][EndOfLife][LP-P]Project Desire Gen ZeroTwo One, Reincarnation

Why don't you make the stereo speakers turn on automatically, so we don't need to make an call everytime we reboot the phone? ;) btw. Good job bro.. Keep improve it!
  2. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Post [THEME][LOLLIPOP] ReTrO

Really Great Theme bro niaboc79 ;) but, the analog clock is back to stock on landscape, please fix it on the next update.. Thx :good:
  3. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Post [GUIDE][Lollipop] Rooting Xperia Z Ultra Lollipop

Kingroot has just updated and support 5.1 ;) link edited
  4. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

it worked on my phone :rolleyes: try to repeat the step one, make sure that it has been rooted. And don't reboot the phone... then connect to pc and follow the step 2.
  5. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

The message should appear and you must grant it.. Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app
  6. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Turn on the usb debugging first.. And make sure that you have done the step 1 Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app
  7. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Thread [GUIDE][Lollipop] Rooting Xperia Z Ultra Lollipop

Rooting Xperia Z Ultra Lollipop Requirements Xperia Z Ultra running on lollipop PC/Laptop Driver installed Downloads KingrootV4.60 [download and install] BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip [place on sd card] ZU-lockeddualrecovery2.8.x-RELEASE.installer.zip [download and extract file on pc/laptop]...
  8. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Post [Guide]Everything About Root and Unlocking (4.4.4)[13/11/2014]

wow, how ? using easy root tool ?
  9. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r26][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® Lollipop v5.5.9 - Togari [11/20] Final

Install busybox first.. Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using XDA Free mobile app
  10. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Post [cmte] [CM12 / CM13] DEEPDARKNESS theme

COOL!! Great! :good:
  11. Alvin Satrio Wibowo

Post [cmte] [CM12 / CM13] DEEPDARKNESS theme

small icon Great themes.. But there are some small icons on my z ultra.. (Gmail, Music, Themes) please fix it.. ;) :good: