• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by !Aman!

1. !Aman!

Post HTC 10 updates thread

Got the OTA for US unlocked this morning. Downloading right now
  2. !Aman!

Post HTC 10 patch 2.50.217.2 (June 17) mobile data disconnected on Telus

really?? i just checked and i get the message no update available. i'm still on 2.48
  3. !Aman!

nope, i'm S-OFF btw, i used the US unlocked ROM from here
  4. !Aman!

Same issue on Koodo, the subsidiary of Telus. I went back to 2.48 for the time being.
  5. !Aman!

Post [ROM][5.1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 [R31, 2015-11-29]

thanks, downloading as i write.
  6. !Aman!

I'm another one who has not faced any issue apart from 1 soft reboot. ROM feels great to me. Keep up the good work and looking forward to next release :)
  7. !Aman!

Post [KERNEL][GCC5.2][TA-MOD] Xcelerate [MIUI|KK|LP][Synapse][Updated:SAYONARA]

i've faced it last week on friday, but i don't think it is related to the kernel. i used the fastboot method and flashed with a shipped ROM to get everything in its original state and then again flashed other ROM followed by this kernel. this problem didn't resurface since that day and it is...
  8. !Aman!

is it possible to enable data connection speed in this ROM like it is in mokee?
  9. !Aman!

no issue with gps for me using this kernel, could be ROM issue
  10. !Aman!

i've been using my first ever custom kernel for the past 16-17 hours on MIUI global beta ROM and i must say battery life seems much improved. well done mate for the awesome work :)
  11. !Aman!

ah, got it working now. there was a space in the file name somehow... removed it and now it flashed successfully
  12. !Aman!

yes.. it doesn't show that. there was no error reported when i flashed the zip file. i flashed the "MIUI-prod-bld5-npr" version btw.
  13. !Aman!

checked there already, but it doesn't show 'Xcelerate' anywhere
  14. !Aman!

i'm using the latest global miui beta and just flashed this kernel using twrp. but how to verify that the stock kernel has been replaced with this one???