• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by amancini92292

1. amancini92292

Post SuperSU Me Please !!! (Updated 01/28/2017)

Is anyone getting the unable to root notice on kingroot for the vzw note 4?
  2. amancini92292

Thread Note 4 screen randomly turns on

So lately I've been noticing my phone hasn't been locking when it should be and while my phone was sitting next to me I watched the display turn on and off twice within ~45 seconds by itself. Haven't changed any settings and this had never occurred/been a problem before. Already cleared cache...
  3. amancini92292

Possibly do a factory reset, this is how I fixed that issue with my phone Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app
  4. amancini92292

No doubt, its just nice to know it's not just one person's device. Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app
  5. amancini92292

I too was having a"network error " from King root on my vzw note 4.... Got it to root then SuperSU me pro hung at staging SuperSU and hard rebooted. I decided to try kingo root and that worked. Definitely seeing more issues the last week. Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app
  6. amancini92292

I'm not writing this to complain or start asking a ton of questions, however within the last couple updates I have noticed that I have had more hard reboots doing tasks I usually wouldn't. Last week I went 4 days without a hard reboot and finally lost it due to updating. Just seems like...
  7. amancini92292

Running ANI1 on vzw Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app
  8. amancini92292

I had an issue with adaway causing reboots...i narrowed it down to that one by installing root required apps one at a time after a fresh factory reset. Id have to agree with gates on this.
  9. amancini92292

Small request?? Im very happy with everything you have done for us, willing to help individuals out and offering support. Just wanted to say thank you. I was curious if there was any way to add a widget to this application so that we do not have to open the app when we choose to soft reboot...
  10. amancini92292

Post Let's Talk Root!

Awesome app just purchased in play store! Keep up the good work! Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app
  11. amancini92292

Post Galaxy Note 4 Root Progress

Rooted Verizon note 4 using kingroot, updated busybox and installed adaway, all is working good using KitKat, except it appears to be temp root. Once I restart root is lost. Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app
  12. amancini92292

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

I ordered from amazon. The package says designed in USA made in China. Contact amazon or iCarez and see if they'll send them to you. Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app
  13. amancini92292

Here is a couple quick pictures with my otterbox commuter off.
  14. amancini92292

iCarez glass packaging Attached is the packing photos
  15. amancini92292

iCarez glass install My new iCarez glass arrived this morning and let me tell you, this thing is great! packaged nicely and installation was a breeze! This glass is completely invisible on my phone and doesnt halo! I will post pictures later.