• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by amandal1810

1. A

Post [ROM][11][enchilada] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Thanks for your work SevraIT. Just wanted to know if this plan of PE 12 is still valid or have you moved to another device. Thanks.
  2. A

Post [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

My redmi note 10 is on Pixel Experience Plus based on Android 10, for quite a while now. And a huge thanks to the developers for making our lives better. :) Question: I am planning to upgrade to Android 11 based PE+ rom. Is there any wiki/guide that i can follow? TIA.
  3. A

Post how to skip the xioami waiting time

The main reason Xiaomi has enforced this wait time is because of ad revenue. They make large sums of money from ads on MIUI. If people start installing custom ROMs, then they directly lose ad revenue from MIUI.
  4. A

Post Development [ROM][12][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Thank you so much for this valuable info! I spent hours looking for info around this especially in the context of Pixel Experience ROM. The only alternative option is the Moto G40 Fusion but it does not have a magnetometer (so no compass apps) for some unfathomable reason. I think i'll go for...
  5. A

Post Development [ROM][12][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Question: I'm planning to buy the redmi note 10 for my dad. I'll be installing Pixel experience on it. But I recently discovered that this device uses a virtual proximity sensor instead of a hardware proximity sensor. Can anyone here confirm how's the experience with it when using the pixel...
  6. A

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] Pixel Experience / PLUS [UNOFFICIAL] [Discontinued]

Thanks for your response! So OTA updates are currently working? Also. What about banking and financial applications? Do they work on this rom?
  7. A

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] Pixel Experience / PLUS [UNOFFICIAL] [Discontinued]

My OP6 is currently on OOS 10.3.9 I'm planning to move to this unofficial pixel experience. Great work, BTW ❤️ What does the update interface look like? Any plans of supporting OTA like the offical pixel experience? Doing manual clean flash for every update might be a bit tedious for a daily...
  8. A

Post { GUIDE} how to flash oxygen OS pie in twrp

Putting my story here in case it helps someone: Thanks a lot! This worked, but i need a modified version of twrp. I used the latest mauronofrio version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5/oneplus-5--5t-cross-device-development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-recovery-t4072857 And i deleted the...
  9. A

Post Moto X Play (India) Official Marshmallow 6.0 OTA Download Link

This is a well discussed and easy to fix bug... Disconnect USB cable, go to Settings, Apps, and Show System Apps and find External Storage and Media Storage and clear data and cache on each one and reboot, then give it 5 min after full boot up to rebuild media databases and connect to USB and...