Recent content by Amankaif

1. A

Thread Battery health help

I tested my battery health with phone info app(the app made for Samsung if I’m right) and it said my battery health was 71% and I do have bad battery life and changing the battery is not an option for me. So can somebody suggest some options for me to get better battery life without changing the...
  2. A

Thread Battery health help

I want to know the EXACT battery capacity(as in battery health) left in my s7 edge battery.unrooted stock nougat. Don't at all mind if computer is needed.Help?
  3. A

Post Help!Odin flashing question

Thank you so much for that.so even if I'm changing android versions it won't make a difference right?thanks a lot
  4. A

Thread Help!Odin flashing question

Sorry but a long one so pls bear with me. I just flashed a S7 edge nougat stock rom via Odin by flashing just AP and have been using it for a day and have some apps installed and debugging enabled on it.if I flash an Oreo stock rom with Odin with BL . CP . HOME CSC and AP .(emphasis on HOME...
  5. A

Post Nephilim's Custom Kernel Settings

Oh sorry didn't see that thanks ,but you can't change the zen control settings : general I/o tunables in the free version right? , Cause I cant spend money.
  6. A

Post Nephilim's Custom Kernel Settings

Noob question ,pls help In which app or interface do you change these settings.
  7. A

Post [Q] Gaming Performance

Which ROM?
  8. A

Post [ROM][6.0.1] LineageOS 13.0

Smart lock trusted face stopped unfortunately I have lineage os 13 , and I want the smart lock trusted face on my gnex but as soon as I click it it says trusted face stopped working . Previously on cm 12.1 it would be the same but on the third screen. It would give me information and when I...