Recent content by AmanMehta007

1. AmanMehta007

Post S4 not booting (half boot sound and stuck at blue animation till battery dies)

i think no problem in odin i rooted my phone when it was in 4.4 os and also it worked fine for days but in night i forgot to keep in charge and from the next day it wasn't booting it's stuck on boot animation until charge is completely zero i have ordered a usb jig hopefully thinking it...
  2. AmanMehta007

Thread S4 not booting (half boot sound and stuck at blue animation till battery dies)

S4 not booting (half boot sound and stuck at blue animation till battery dies) tried to unbrick from odin. not working tried to restore from old backup(cwm) not working tried wiping cache,data,format etc not working i need help seriously its not working in any either ways plzzzzz help ps...
  3. AmanMehta007

Post [Q] Plugin WhatsApp for LiveView

shirioko can you provide me the apk
  4. AmanMehta007

Post Live Watches (SE LiveView)

hey http://www.voilaweb.com/lv_faq#createtheme plz share if you create some
  5. AmanMehta007

Post Did you see this kind of s4?

dont speak so rough RossFixxed you probably cant do anything now i think the device matches to hdc galaxy s4 try hope you get something from it.,,:confused::crying:
  6. AmanMehta007

Post Did you see this kind of s4?

its the clone s4 bro means fake s4 you cannot run any custom rom of real i9500
  7. AmanMehta007

Post [ROM] SamFlare v5 Custom Rom For Micromax A116 - with Note 3 UI

its 4.2.2 if its jdq39 but in fingerprint it possess jss15j tht might me true can you give me ss
  8. AmanMehta007

Post Ace plus jb discussion

Better 2 wait it 2 break Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4
  9. AmanMehta007

Post [ROM] PETER'S ROM FINAL (supports all variants)

The background was just a wallpaper And the jb lock was holo locker enable it And the font seems to be mistake in whatsapp Or maybe in my Rom Try this forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1410460 Press thanks if i help you Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4
  10. AmanMehta007

Post [ROM] PETER'S ROM FINAL (supports all variants)

Screen shot? Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  11. AmanMehta007

Post [ROM] [Port] [4.2.1] [Stock] Canvas 4 ROM for Canvas HD A116

getting symlink error status 7
  12. AmanMehta007

Post [Complete INFO guide] ALL ABOUT ANDROID (4.3 updated)

Me for sgs4 int i9500 Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  13. AmanMehta007

Post [Complete INFO guide] ALL ABOUT ANDROID (4.3 updated)

Plz check my last post of op where I have mentioned sources and it's compiled from various sites Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2
  14. AmanMehta007

Post (Team) Android Madness

Nopes This was something to be kept at xda N not on sns Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  15. AmanMehta007

Post (Team) Android Madness

Y do all of u create a mess Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2