• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Amazingfoxx

1. A

Post screen turning on in my pocket

Have any of you tried this setting in accessibility? Easy screen on was my issue.
  2. A

Post Want to install a home launcher but

Nova Launcher is great for gestures. Double tap for messages, swipe down for notification bar, 2 finger swipe down to lock screen. Once you go Nova, no turning back.
  3. A

Post Best price for Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible normal $ 89.99

That's not bad, still pretty high for a charging pad...
  4. A

Post Double Tap to wake

To turn off the hard press unlock, search navigation bar in setting and turn off unlock with home button. Hope that helps some people.
  5. A

Post Case with ring attached, can anyone recommend one that's also good protection?

Have you checked aliexpress? I just looked and they have some good looking ring cases. For the price I'd try.
  6. A

Post Keeping the Verizon Note 7 alive

Sim swapping doesn't work for me. Seems it's over folks.
  7. A

Post Keeping the Verizon Note 7 alive

Went the whole month of February suspended, then I activated a s7 and switched the sim over to the n7. Been working since the first. Returned the s7, holding out til the s8 plus has been out awhile before jumping to that. ---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27...
  8. A

Thread Disabling no sim icon in notification bar

As the title says, how do I disable the sim icon. I just want to use the n7 as a media device, I have a s7 on its way. Keeping this n7 as a fu to Verizon and Samsung.
  9. A

Post [Q&A] Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

I want to download some new edge panel apps. I have disabled updates and have package disabler installed. When I try it asks to update Samsung billing. Will this mess things up? Any help would be appreciated.
  10. A

Post DONT UPDATE Package Disabler Pro if you want to AVOID the OTA

Can I get the apk plz. Thank you. I've paid for it.
  11. A

Post Pre-orders & Shipping Dates

Same exact situation. Canceling and waiting til the new Samsungs in March. Google lost this sale. Hopefully the Note 7 will last til then.
  12. A

Thread Dbrands exchange for free!

I just got done chatting with dbrands and they will send you a new wrap for any phone you choose if you purchased a Note 7 wrap, only need to pay shipping. Send them an email if you're in this situation. Shipping is $3.95.
  13. A

Post Free Verizon note 7?

That's an expensive box.. Giggity
  14. A

Post Free Verizon note 7?

Upgraded to the Pixel Xl and this popped up. WE DON'T GET TO KEEP THE NOTE 7 FOR FREE!
  15. A

Post 32gb or 128gb

So the limited edition blue is only in 32gb size... Guess I'm going black 128gb. Need it for Google music and Netflix.