Recent content by ambichetan

1. ambichetan

Post [UK] Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Bug Thread

Can we install BTU on G920T and get MM update ?
  2. ambichetan

Did anybody try installing MM on G920T (US Tmobile)?
  3. ambichetan

Anybody tried MM on G920T?
  4. ambichetan

Post [KERNEL] UniKernel v8-0002 COH9 [G920 /925]

V4 is exceptionally amazing! Thank you. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  5. ambichetan

Post regrets of buying this phone because of the lag!

I have tried all methods. But, I notice scrolling lag only in some of the Google Apps such as play store and play newsstand. Also, I have got lollipop update for my galaxy note pro 12.2 tablet, which is super fast and lag free compared to s6. I am hoping some optimization update for...
  6. ambichetan

Post [ROM][5.1.1][28JUN] XtreStoLite Odex Pure Edition 2.0 [642MB ° F/T S6 & S6 Edge °]

Hey Guys, I have installed the ROM, modem and bootloader for G920T. Everything is working great, and ROM seems blazing fast. I have unlimited Tmobile high speed data. I have reset the APN settings and selected the fast.t-mobile.com APN. But, the internet is still slow. Please help.
  7. ambichetan

Thread [Q] Google apps scrolling stutters!

I am noticing that the scrolling in almost all google apps such as play store, google+, Playstand etc stutters a lot, except new photo app on galaxy s6. But the third party apps are running perfect. Any suggestions?
  8. ambichetan

Post Official Lollipop Update for NotePro 12.2

Review ? Thanks for the info and the screenshots ! Could you please explain your experience with the lollipop update? Does it feel fast, responsive? what do you think about this update? does your love for the note pro revived with this update :p?
  9. ambichetan

Post [ROM][P900][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) | LOLLIPOP | 20151104

I just installed the rom.. Spen is working great with papyrus. ---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ---------- Valera1978 Thank you so much for the rom. Could you please let me know if we get the OTA updates through software update in settings? OR we...
  10. ambichetan

Post [ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

zephiK any updates on the OTA update feature?
  11. ambichetan

Post [kernel][v3.5] leanKernel: minimalistic kernel (1/28/16)

Hello all, I am new to this kernel. Do we have any updater like franco kernel updater for this one?