Recent content by amdr

1. amdr

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

For ma it was the slowest rom tested, noticeably laggier than ICE.
  2. amdr

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 16.0 weeklies for HTC One M8 / M8 Dual SIM

Wow this rom is super fast and stable so far. What is not working for me: Typing with gestures (AOSP and Gboard), turned on in both keyboards but not working, how could we live without it :) Rotation to fullscreen in YouTube. No reaction for rotating phone in YT, have to tap fullscreen button...
  3. amdr

Post [ROM][32A][6.35] SFM 3.0.2 Magic|Android 2.3.3|Sense 2.1|kernel 2.6.35.10

link from chinese forum http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=5236&uk=941898765 installs, boot but for me was very laggy, officiel 2.1 Rogers is much faster, even liquid smoooth in comparison to SFM.
  4. amdr

Post [ROM][JB][Sense 5][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperS 5.3.0 | Sense 6 Blinkfeed |

I have 53% battery drain by Wi-Fi, will turn off Wi-Fi for a day and see what happens.
  5. amdr

Post [ROM][23-03-14][Flinny] Saga - Andromadus - CM11.0 [alpha5]

Where can I get b21? There is error 404 on flinny's page for quite a long time. I have poor battery life using b22 so I stayed on b18 (works best for me) with LockClock from b22 but is still doesn't show weather on locksreen without maximizimg widgets.
  6. amdr

This morning, after 25h since recharging, my battery is 95% !! wifi, 3g, autosync on, 2 calls, most idle but still it's unbelievable. Flinny's builds are just amazing, no lags, great stability, everything snappy fast. These guys make great job.
  7. amdr

do you understand what you write and read? I use callendar on my lockscreen but i don't want it on my homescree - calendar is enabled (two events were displayed on lockscreen) but the widgets size is set to 4x2 on my homescreen and then calendar is not visible, everything looks good, no sigh of...
  8. amdr

yesterday I switched back to build 16 (better battery life) and now I see b18 - flashing again :D Android-UK : two rows of icons, disabled search bar, even alternative icons in weather - still no problems...
  9. amdr

I didn't have to do hard-reset, it started reacting normally after 30 secs. no problem: Lockscreen , homescreen 4x3 , homescreen 4x2 and 4x2 without search bar , even changed language to english and everything looks perfect. I'm using Trebuchet Launcher (CM10 default).
  10. amdr

Post Post your battery life screenshots

My phone is about 2 years old, oryginal battery.
  11. amdr

After aconversation screen went off and phone couldn't wake for a half of minute. Yesterday during browsing some web pages i had strange black squares on the screen but today they are gone. I will report and add screenshots if the problem repeats. I had also a high 13% battery drop during a...
  12. amdr

I also had a problem with location in cLock but it was on build 15 but it just started working fine after reinstall and surely it was ok with b16 and 17. Guys, changing bootanimation is not rom developement related !! Changing themes also !! hisname - did you try installing root apps? Maybe...
  13. amdr

sth strange has happened to me on Saturday - i took a look at my DS expecting about 80% battery left but i saw 27% because of Google Services that had consumed most of my battery with no shame (68% of 83% is more than half of full capacity in one night). Probably it's Google's fault and happened...
  14. amdr

Post [Q] Roms that look lile 2.3.5 but software of jelly bean

if you mean calendar etc then you can install sense-themed aps or use ics rom with htc sense like sabsa or ice_ds, viper, you will get better camera too. There are not JB Sense roms.
  15. amdr

Post [Q] difference between hboot versions

7.xxx is revolutionary version of 2.00.2002 with number higher than (revolutionary s-off) 6.xx so that you could easily flash it via fastboot. If you have 0.98 then you can flash 2.00.2002 shipped with official ics update. Some say that 7.xx have some issues with fastboot commands, with...