Recent content by amdultra

1. A

Thread mi 10 feature update question

For people who still using mi 10 with newest rom does the new feature from mi 10t came in update? 1. Camera feature like 30x digital zoom and mirror 2. MEMC feature
  2. A

Post Question regarding MEMC feature.

already turn it on using the video above?
  3. A

Thread some question for owner of this phone

Hi, i'm very interested with this phone 1. Does joyui12 update have all MIUI12 features? 2. Does joyui 12 bring EIS in recording video segment? 3 Does 90 hz only in video player and games? 4. what apps can run MEMC outside the stock player? 5. Does ludricious mode can force games run 90 fps...
  4. A

Post GCam for Xiaomi Mi 10/Pro

Does gcam help with detail? interested in this phone but i see the image is less good than s20 ultra in camera algorithm
  5. A

Post RMX1931EX_11.C.23 rolling out (Realme UI V1.0 - Android 10 stable)

guys, do you have low sound in speaker and heat / lag in pubg after c23 update?
  6. A

Post Latest and best #gcam for our X2 Pro.

try above gcam, working faster on HDR+ Enhanced than other gcam version and image is a bit better Love to see wide and telephoto lens supported with super res zoom
  7. A

Post Huawei‘s Mechanical Keyboard Emulator

hi guys i tested it and ir does workkkk first you nees to change your keyboard to english en t26 then you must download cherry mx skin after that your keyboard will chage like a keyboard computer skin, is easy first download skin and search cherry. Find the skin that look like in gizchina...
  8. A

Post (App) (ROG2) Google Camera Mod

Hi does gcam already have 48 HDR mode?
  9. A

Post 3 days after using the Realme X2 Pro review

the review is short and only give score, pls give more detailed review
  10. A

Post (Guide) Dolphin Emulator and the best settings for each game for the P20-Pro

i think the jump from kirin 970 to 980 was quite huge The kirin 970 is using cortex a73 and that jump to a76, that's 2 generation with huge IPC gain. Also most games run fast only on snapdragon 845 due to its cortex a75 which possibly the min IPC for arm processor to run dolphin emu The gpu...
  11. A

Post (Guide) Dolphin Emulator and the best settings for each game for the P20-Pro

how to turn it off? i m sure you can use the dolphin ini on setting, i was using cheat to remove blur in tales of symphonia before
  12. A

my build is 5.0-11428 MMJ btw i tested zelda with 2x it constantly run on full speed using the performance mode, before it will become hot after 5 minutes and throttling a lot Btw the same can't be said for beack spikers, this game run 45 fps on normal but with performance mode it will run 60...
  13. A

The last built by MMJ, he's now stop dev the built exclusive for mali device, i will try to upload it Mate 20 pro with EMUI 10 . EMUI 10 Break vulkan drivers but enhanced the opengl performance on par with vulkan so is still a win win situation. Also the skip sync on idle is making game...
  14. A

just want to inform with emui 10 + dolpohin mmj last build before it get taken down i can simply run majority of gc and wii title at 2x res full speed using same setting as first post. Altough some heavy games run half speed (open large env games) like beyond good and evil
  15. A

Post Android 10/EMUI 10 beta feedback

Dolphin emulator using vulkan driver will break the game, the vps is full speed but the fps of game itself is stuttering, while using OpenGL render game full speed like vulkan driver, it's like the gpu driver is swapped, Before in emui 9.1 vulkan is faster but buggy and openGL is slower but run...