Recent content by aminaked

1. aminaked

Post [APP][2.1+] Naked Browser 1.0 - A full featured yet tiny web browser

See you not here They deleted this message once before and I may be banned again. The freedom to discuss what this is about is absent, so my participation on xda is done. Contact me via all other avenues. Naked Browser lives. Excelsior! :good: --Tony
  2. aminaked

Post [Android 2.1+] Naked Browser Pro - Where no mobile browser has gone before

See you not here They may delete this message and I may be banned again. The freedom to discuss what this is about is absent, so my participation on xda is done. Contact me via all other avenues. Naked Browser lives. Excelsior! :good: --Tony
  3. aminaked

NEW VERSION in the Google Play Store: 1.0 build 86 CHANGE LOG new option: show/hide bottom menu text labels app launch speed returned to previous level of performance KitKat: fix for CNN videos fixed odd/rare crash which could happen on some devices Thank you for your feedback and...
  4. aminaked

All icons are from AOSP or tweaked versions of those so they are the same style. Start page options are on to do list, but accomplish this now by launching the app with a shortcut to your preferred page. New KitKat printing feature is on to do list. "Star" this issue to vote on it. Must be...
  5. aminaked

NEW VERSION in the Google Play Store: 1.0 build 28 CHANGE LOG new options: gestures for bottom corners and swipe across bug fix: site rules now save properly for hosts starting with special characters/numbers cookie white list compatible with more sites app launch speed returned to...
  6. aminaked

Post What Internet Browser is your favorite for android?

BOAT I posted this in Boat's forum here on XDA and they never responded... Comment on this analysis of Boat: http://mobilesandbox.org/xml_report_static/?q=351712 0. Why is Boat reading contacts? 1. Why is Boat reading data logs? 2. Why is Boat reading last known location? 3. Why is Boat reading...
  7. aminaked

Post Battle of the Web Browser - Is Dolphin Unbeatable?

I know the problem is not a Dolphin-specific issue. Dolphin / Boat / Next Browser / UC / Maxthon / One Browser / and others are garbage. Just check out the privilege requirements. You are wrong that the browser I am using is collecting my data. My browser collects absolutely no data, it never...
  8. aminaked

[PRIVACY] WARNING: Dolphin's collection of your browsing history Dolphin is the original crap browser. Now they encrypt data before phoning it home so there is no way to know what information they are collecting. Boat / Next Browser / Maxthon / One Browser / and others are doing the same type...
  9. aminaked

UC Browser is perhaps the biggest piece of trash Android browser out there. Just look at the permissions. Other browsers like Dolphin / Next / Boat / Maxthon / etc. are just as bad too. Spying is not only an invasion of privacy, it wastes battery power, bandwidth, and CPU. MIUI is also a piece...
  10. aminaked

What is ridiculous is your position that there are no possible negative consequences. What is completely ridiculous is that you argue with me even though I answered yes to your request.
  11. aminaked

NEW VERSION in the Google Play Store: 1.0 build 85 CHANGE LOG bug fix: start page and history less likely to garble built-in downloader compatible with more servers app chooser displays for more Play Store links, like movies reverted font size changes (they were perhaps too small on some...
  12. aminaked

Post What browser do you use?

I am curious how people can use Next / Dolphin / Boat / Maxthon / and the other crapware that phones home your data.
  13. aminaked

Post [PRIVACY] WARNING: Dolphin's collection of your browsing history

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48564902&postcount=441 You are all worked up about something and for some reason. I was just pointing out some things. Wise up.
  14. aminaked

Post [PRIVACY] WARNING: Dolphin's collection of your browsing history

Web sites can only collect so much information, but a browser app can collect so much more. Read Dolphin's privacy policy for a hint as to what they are collecting. In a word, *everything* is up for grabs. A web site that you visit cannot do this. This is why you should not use a spyware...
  15. aminaked

On Nexus 5? I cannot reproduce it. What do you have checked in Gestures and actions > Double tap? Does the click through happen on all links, like the start page links? PM me if you wish. I will catch up on responding to PMs before long.