Recent content by amonstercattt

1. amonstercattt

Post [S][ARM64 AB/ARM64 AB VNDK LITE][June] Descendant 12.1 - Android ver. 12.1_r8

i can't get the latest download link 😥😥😥 ,Is there any other ways except the Official website?
  2. amonstercattt

Post Question Which rom are you using for op9 ?

try gsi
  3. amonstercattt

Post Development [ROM][11]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 9 OFFICIAL V43 updated April 6, 2024

Can you share some screenshots of the rom?
  4. amonstercattt

Post Development [CLOSED] [ROM][12L][16 Apr][Stable] DerpFest for OnePlus 9/Pro [OFFICIAL][Lemonade/Lemonadep]

Sorry, I hava the same problem with u, stuttering exists almost every app,so the solution is just to update the webview and reboot ?
  5. amonstercattt

Post Development [CLOSED] [ROM][12L][16 Apr][Stable] DerpFest for OnePlus 9/Pro [OFFICIAL][Lemonade/Lemonadep]

😂😂😂 I don't know why no one else has mentioned this phenomenon, but it is said that the bug is the cause of OnePlus。
  6. amonstercattt

I have stuttering when swiping in most apps😢and I don't know why.
  7. amonstercattt

I found this problem too, and this phenomena happened on other custom roms.
  8. amonstercattt

Post Development [CLOSED] Paranoid Android Sapphire Beta 1 - Oneplus 9 Pro

Looking forward to this rom
  9. amonstercattt

Post Development Paranoid Android Ruby Alpha 1 - OnePlus 9

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688267238 , i use this one,whiel it stilll exists some bugs
  10. amonstercattt

Post Development Paranoid Android Ruby Alpha 1 - OnePlus 9

use "fastboot update *****.zip "