Recent content by AMPElement

1. AMPElement

Post [APP] [2.2+] CloudSend v2.0.0 - The "FINALLY it's here" Update

CloudSend v2.0.0 - The "FINALLY it's here" Update CloudSend v 2.0.0 - The "FINALLY it's here" Update - Release Article Here New Features: New UI for managing current and previous uploads Resend the links of already uploaded files, with no need to reupload them Gorgeous new Tutorial...
  2. AMPElement

The next update is geared toward addressing this very problem!
  3. AMPElement

Post [APPS] CloudSend & Send It - Share & Send Any File To Any Phone!

Check out CloudSend's official application thread at here CloudSend now supports pausing uploads during bad network conditions along with a new setting to customize what gets sent when sharing the file's link. Also, CloudSend too has a "Copy to Clipboard" functions for even more sharing...
  4. AMPElement

CloudSend v 1.4.7 - The "I <3 Options" Update CloudSend v 1.4.7 - The "I <3 Options" Update - Release Article Here New Features: Setting to attempt to create non-MMS messages with text messaging app Setting to enable alerts upon file upload completion Bug Fixes: First New Feature is a fix...
  5. AMPElement

Thanks for the response! You can find the uploaded files in your Dropbox folder under Apps > CloudSend. This is Dropbox's standard for application folders. Concerning privacy, CloudSend has access to this folder but nowhere else. Currently, CloudSend is only localized in English so a translator...
  6. AMPElement

CloudSend v 1.4.5 - The "Take a Break" Update CloudSend v 1.4.5 - The "Take a Break" Update - Release Article Here New Features: Uploads pause during network changes and connectivity issues Setting to choose whether or not the uploaded file’s name is included in the message Setting to enable...
  7. AMPElement

This is currently a bug I am looking into, the "Viber problem" is proving to be very elusive. I AM WORKING ON IT THOUGH! :laugh: For now, a "Copy to Clipboard" functionality has been added which acts as a temporary workaround.
  8. AMPElement

Version 1.4.1 released! The CopyCat Update CloudSend version 1.4.1 is out! It’s been a while since the last release but great things are in the works (coming soon!). This release has a few new features. First off, CloudSend now uses a new uploading method for Dropbox. You can expect faster and...
  9. AMPElement

Hmmm, I think I know why. In my haste yesterday to get it out, I forgot to implement it in the Jelly Bean version of SMS Selector! That should be a quick fix, I'll have something out soon enough!
  10. AMPElement

Version 1.3.4 - Viber support added Update Version 1.3.4 is out!! Bugfixes: Viber support is now working for sure! Proper SMS handling has been implemented. Download You can find it on the Play Store at CloudSend Sorry that took so long! Updates will speed back up again!
  11. AMPElement

That's not good, I'll do some more testing on my end to see what's wrong.
  12. AMPElement

CloudSend Website If you still haven't received the Version 1.3.3 update via the market, you can visit the CloudSend website at http://cloudsend.ampelement.com/downloads/ where you can always find the latest versions for direct download. Hope it's working for you now though! For general...
  13. AMPElement

Removed due to duplicate posting
  14. AMPElement

I put it up yesterday and successfully updated it on my phone just now. You should be seeing it on your end too pretty soon, the Play Store doesn't always seem to be quick and consistent.
  15. AMPElement

Removed to properly quote above post.