Recent content by amplatfus

1. amplatfus

Post OPPO A53S / CPH2135 Root Assistance

I am searching too.
  2. amplatfus

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

Dear devs, First of all thankk you for the module. Second: please consider my below submission and help me with the addition into module. OPPO A53s submit it for inclusion in the list of certified fingerprints. OPPO/ CPH2135EEA security_patch=2020-11-05 sdk=29 getprop ro.build.fingerprint...
  3. amplatfus

Post Workaround for MS Intune Company Portal/Outlook with Huawei P40 Pro

Enable Play Protect Hi, please, did you manage to enable the Google Protect? Thanks!
  4. amplatfus

Post [MODULE] Microsoft Intune Company Portal Hider (Intune Hider)

Hi, Pleae, you have the setup with Work Profile? Thank you!
  5. amplatfus

Post [APP][4.2+][NOROOT] TWRP Backup Extractor - Decompress your TWRP Backups with a Touch

Hi I tried to use it on Android Pie, Lineage OS, powerd by OnePlus 2 and Oneplus 3T, with data f2fs files made by TWRP. I tried with many backup. Same issue. For instance: from data,f2fs.win001 (797.0 MB) I have in output folder files counting76 MB. I am testing the free version. Please what...
  6. amplatfus

Post [VoLTE/VoWiFi][OP5/5T] for almost all carrier!

I did like this:. I was on Cutstom ROM. I did a backup. I switched to OOS 9 on my OP3T. I did what I had to do to activate Volte and VoWifi. Then I did a restore using my backup. Now I have Volte and VoWifi on my Custom ROM, Android 9. Edit: now I saw your edit.
  7. amplatfus

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [OTA][26/11/2020]

Hi, Please, this can still pass recent SafetyNet using Magisk? Thank you so much!
  8. amplatfus

Post [Guide] VoLTE + VoWiFi working for German carriers

Hi, I would have a question: Please confirm, are you on custom ROM and you are able to enter *#801#? If yes, I would like to know too, please. Thank you, amplatfus ---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ---------- Unfortunately, are not even install on...
  9. amplatfus

Post [Guide] VoLTE + VoWiFi working for German carriers

Hi, Could you please share how can those APK files can be installed on OnePlus 3T? Thank you!
  10. amplatfus

Post [APP][4.1+] YMusic - Listen YouTube music in background

Thank you for update!
  11. amplatfus

Post [App] Twitter adfree

Thank you for share the module with us. I have tried but it seems not working in my case on Lineage OS, Android 9. Did you clear data of Twitter app? Did you followed any specific steps after install, activate and restart? Edit: I am on latest Magidk, latest Twitter app, EdXposed YAHFA 0.4.5.5...
  12. amplatfus

Post [App] Twitter adfree

Hi, So there is a hope. Only way I see is to do a backup now, than restore your old backup, check the module and then restore to latest backup. And then, if you could share with us...we love to know too :) PS: all I have tried, did not worked Thank you!
  13. amplatfus

Post Disable charging LED?

It works on Lineage Android 9 on OnePlus 3T. Thank you!
  14. amplatfus

Post [APP][ROOT][4.0+]Battery Charge Limit v1.1.1

Hi. You need to stay rooted. BR.