• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by amtrivedi

1. amtrivedi

Post random reboot problem redmi note 5 pro

I did not unlocked the boot loader but it was in process of waiting period and Mi people did not ask me about that either
  2. amtrivedi

Thanks for the reply but I went to MI service center and they changed the motherboard and now issue is fixed.
  3. amtrivedi

Facing the same issue from last couple of days and my phone restarts even when its idle and not in pocket mode. (MIUI v9.2.13)
  4. amtrivedi

Post [ROM][Lollipop][5.1.1][Official] crDroid Android

Camera RAW Thank you very much for the camera fix.... :good: But as from lollipop google has introduced RAW images, Is it possible that in later builds Z1 can also take raw images?
  5. amtrivedi

Call Issue If sometime I press powerbutton in between the call then Mic and Speaker goes to mute and call is still on thought just let the developer know whether it is a big or not.
  6. amtrivedi

Download Link Gone Through all the posts but still not able to find the Download link.
  7. amtrivedi

Post [HELP THREAD] Nexus 5 | Ask any question

Tried rebooting the device too many time but no luck in that
  8. amtrivedi

Post [HELP THREAD] Nexus 5 | Ask any question

Screen Touch Not working After updating to Android L i used mobile 2 days and after first restart my mobile's touch is not working. Now i am not able to unlock or do anything with my mobile. Can anyone Help me for the same?
  9. amtrivedi

C6902 On latest Build Wifi is not working for C6902 device
  10. amtrivedi

Post [ROM][Lollipop 5.0]Honami "UNOFFICIAL" CM12

Yes, In aeroplane mode i can enable the wifi and it was working for me in CM11, iHackers and in Stock ROMs
  11. amtrivedi

Post [ROM][Lollipop 5.0]Honami "UNOFFICIAL" CM12

Was just trying to use wifi while in AeroPlane mode but in AeroPlane mode wifi is not scanning any available hotspots.
  12. amtrivedi

Post [Unofficial][03/12 updated to 5.0.1][Lollipop] CM12 for honami

CWM Not worrking After Installation my CWM is not working. so i have to boot through CM11 kernel and then have to use CWM
  13. amtrivedi

Post [ROM][WIP]AOSP 5.1.0 Stable v1.0 | Lollipop for Xperia Z1 [14-04-2015]

C6902 Hello.... I am back and man quite a progress we made here... IMPRESIVE :good: So can anyone tell me what are the features that works for C6902 devices?
  14. amtrivedi

Post [ROM] iHackers v6.2 [Xperia Z1]

I was able to stop Album FC but now facing issue with Hangouts, Gmail, Drive and Play Service FC.
  15. amtrivedi

Post [ROM] iHackers v6.2 [Xperia Z1]

Why we are having aroma version 5.1 for full download and 5.2 for minimal. As well i tried to install 5.1 with locked bootloader and album was crashing.