Recent content by an0x

1. A

Thread custom rom on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Edition

Hello I would like to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Edition (please see the image in the attached file ), but is there a difference between this version and the pro version, is there any difference in the system version and the possibility of installing custom rom ? thank you
  2. A

Thread snapchat filter on custom rom

hello im using XOSP 1 and i decided to install snapchat every thing is ok and im install it and its work but if i want to apply any filter i got black image i faced this problem with all MM rom ! any one can help me to solve this issue ? there is screen shot in attachment for what is the...
  3. A

Thread snapchar filter issue with custom rom

hello im using XOSP 1 and i decided to install snapchat every thing is ok and im install it and its work but if i want to apply any filter i got black image i faced this problem with all MM rom ! any one can help me to solve this issue ? there is screen shot in attachment for what is the...
  4. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1][I9082] BlissROM v6.4 Final Update [2017/01/21]

and many ppl faced same problem plz osas514 can u help us ?
  5. A

any help to solve my problem ? in setup rom i faced play store FC im trying to install rom with many version of Gapps (open (pico - nano - mini & delta ) nothing work for me ! i faced the FC in checking info after enter the wifi password ! any one can help me ? omi9082 ahmed mashaly osas514
  6. A

i faced ps fc in setup after enter wifi password there is something need root access after i pres grand i faced fc ! im using last build with open gapps pico and second time with nano ! any one can help me ?
  7. A

thnQ for this amazing rom , but i have one question did u try to solve hotspot issue ?
  8. A

Post [Share][ROM]Lineage Resurrection Remix N 5.8.2

all we hope to get android N and thanks for our amazing developers osas , daneal , sai milind , pawitp , ghsr cuz all works hard to release stable build but for this time it's not released official and stable so its better to wait for official news or thread from our developer and we appreciate...
  9. A

Post [Share][ROM]Lineage Resurrection Remix N 5.8.2

ummmm did u ask the RR Developer for our grand daneal2u for posting this thread ? any way thanks for daneal2u then for you for post this thread but omi already post it in unofficial thread here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-grand-duos/development/rom-resurrection-remix-5-6-7-t3360787
  10. A

Post [ROM] [6.0.1_r81] [UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 13.0 for Galaxy Grand[2018/03/28]

is it have customization option or its stock like cm ? and any knowing bugs ?
  11. A

Post [ROM] [6.0.1_r81] [UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 13.0 for Galaxy Grand[2018/03/28]

first happy new year for osas514 and we hope to see new update at next days and solve the hotspot issue and thnQ iguma .
  12. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM 12.1 for Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) (Update 20160402) 2SIM

pawitp bro can u give me ur email i wanna ask u q question about rom building and rom development ?
  13. A

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ksf8xxejlkbkFfNzFlUVlyWnM/view?usp=sharing osas514 this is a logcat for hotspot issue its from catlog app hope its helpful and well help you to solve the problem .
  14. A

any one can help me ? how i can take logcat ?