Recent content by Anakha56

1. A

Post [OP7TPRO][OOS HD01AA | HD01BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

So I thought about throwing caution to the wind to flash it and get back to stock. Sadly I am unable to get fastboot mode to install the Qualcomm EDL driver. Instead it want to install the Google ADB driver with phone being picked up as "Other devices --> Android." I did the key combination...
  2. A

Post [OP7TPRO][OOS HD01AA | HD01BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

So I rooted my HD1910 McLaren Edition, flashed ElementalX kernel and ... realized that I honestly don't need root in my life. Going by the first post and subsequent posts below I can use this tool to get back to stock and lock the bootloader? I will still get all the McLaren themes and boot...
  3. A

Post Rooting the HD1910 McLaren Edition

Hw4ng3r Perfect! Thank you so much for your post and advice. Followed everything to the tee and I now have Magisk going with the ElementalX kernel :D.
  4. A

Post Fastboot showing Software Status Modified

Thanks for the reply :). My phone is not rooted so I am wondering how the software status has changed. Waiting to hear back from HTC Support.
  5. A

Post Fastboot showing Software Status Modified

Have you rooted your phone? I am trying to find reasons why some U11 phones are showing as device not certified in the Play Store. I have never rooted my device and the reseller has confirmed that my U11 came direct from HTC so they did not handle it. The only thing that we can come up with is...
  6. A

Thread Fastboot showing Software Status Modified

Hello XDA, Been a long time since I rooted phone, last one was my HTC One M8. Just a quick question on the U11, if the software status in fastboot says software modified and there is Security Checking failed in the first bootloader menu, that does mean that the phone has had the bootloader...
  7. A

Post HTC U11 updates thread

Same with Adaptive Display. Installing the apk also changes Automatic Brightness to Adaptive Display.
  8. A

Only identified problem so far is the notification within a notification, might have a problem with alarms will see again tomorrow morning. Other than that everything seems normal for me. I did however go the nuke route of doing a factory reset before download, download the update and apply and...
  9. A

Post Android Pie * problems and disadvantages

In English "Battery Manager" :). So now there are two odd ways to get this adaptive battery, fyi installing the APK also gets access to adaptive brightness. It changes auto brightness to adaptive brightness.
  10. A

Post Android Pie * problems and disadvantages

Where is adaptive battery hidden? Only place that I could even remotely find it is in developer options and even then it is just the bucket options for the apps. ---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ---------- Anyone who wants to see "Adaptive Battery" in...
  11. A

Anyone who wants to see "Adaptive Battery" in your Battery settings install: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/device-health-services/ That APK. Then go back into your battery settings and you should now see Adaptive Battery. So it does exist but highly possible HTC "forgot" the APK to...
  12. A

While the setting is missing if you go to Developer Option --> Standby Apps you can set an app to one of those 4 bucket choices introduced in Pie: Active, Working_Set, Frequent, Rare. So while the option is not there it may be enabled by default? Something to keep an eye on.
  13. A

I am hoping this means that Android 9 for the US Unlocked is coming soon. I check this link on a near daily basis: https://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-u11/news/ and this morning it still showed the last RUU for the u11. As of right now the link is showing "Page Unavailable" even if you go to...