Recent content by analyzer.x

1. A

Post My TD2 has arrived!

Congrats, how is the speaker quality, i.e ringtone volume, is it loud and clear, I've heard, the first Diamond was not that loud, any difference? thx
  2. A

Post Beautiful Battery Percentage Status, but I couldn't find it!!

Hello, I have modified and fixed the NumBattery.cab. I attached a working version at this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3223779#post3223779 Regards
  3. A

Thread 612c/614c Percentage Battery [NumBattery.cab Now Working]

Hello, I've spent sometime getting this percentage battery working on my 612c (i.e the same as the percentage battery found in the asian rom). http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3172266#post3172266 I've attached the cab file, all you need to do is click to install and a soft...
  4. A

Thanks heaps, I am starting to get it working somehow. cheers.
  5. A

Thanks for help but still for some strange reason its not changing the default wm6.1 battery icon, I did hard reset and tested your cab and still no go !. I read the registry in your cab file, I didn't have my clock showing, think it must be something silly, because here is what happened at...
  6. A

Hello, I am still unable to get this to work !, I even cooked my own rom and changed the reg settings correctly and its still not changing WM6 default battery icon! [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SECURITY\ResOver\Bitmaps] "BaseId"=dword:00000000 "BaseDll"="n1958.dll" "BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:000003E9...
  7. A

Post IPAQ 614c ROM Kitchen (Dump form the Phone)

Thanks I've learnt heaps from your post. cheers
  8. A

Post [ROM] [HP iPAQ 600c] [WWE] WM6.1 ROMs from Yevg001 and PDAclan.com

Hi, I've finally learnt how to cook my own rom, its been a while but I got it. I am am now just wondering what are the files from the PDAclan Rom that are responsible for displaying the battery in percentage so I can copy them across to the Russian Rom, can someone help please? Thanks
  9. A

Post Who wants to be a ROM making hero?

Hi, I would like to know how I can create a custom rom (Flash.DIO) so that I can modify Windows Startup files and decide on what software I want to have installed by default, etc... When I applied the HP Rom Update at one stage, it modified my Rom so that every time I do a Hard Reset, it will...
  10. A

Post [TUT] HP iPAQ 61x, 91x Stuck @ Bootloader solition

Hello Paloma, Thanks very much for this info. I have not used it yet but I can appreciate the knowledge since I had a bricked 612c previously and had to wait for 2 weeks for it to be fixed, I tried various software at the time but couldn't get to work. I would like to kindly ask if you could...
  11. A

Post HP 610c/612c/614c Wm6.1 5.2.20273

yes same here I am a bit confused between the 20270 and the OS 5.2.20757 (Build 20757.1.4.0) Ver 1.5 which I cannot longer find on forum.israpda.com ! 1- could you also please tell me where you got the 20273 you mentioned from? I downloaded 20270 from...
  12. A

Post [ROM] [HP iPAQ 600c] [WWE] WM6.1 ROMs from Yevg001 and PDAclan.com

Unfortunately, the main reason I will keep using the Russian rom over the Chinese one is the because HP612_WM6.1_OS 5.2.20721 ROM: English - Elegant Black - Clean: by NGSEE Rom has problems with my Sandisk 8GB SDHC Card. it doesn't detect it at all. If there are plans to fix this issue please...
  13. A

Thread 614c/612c I'd Like to Learn How to create or at least modify a Cooked a Rom

Hello, yes, basically I am hoping someone could provide some information on how to create or at least modify a cooked a rom Like the Russian rom or the one from pdaclan specifically for the HP iPAQ 614c/612c. I would like to make modifications to the existing 614c roms and re-build a...
  14. A

Post 612c - How to [pdocwrite diskimage_Ver.nb0] or flash.dio???

Hi where did you read about the osnbtool v1.41 ? can you post a link please, thanks
  15. A

Post HP 610c/612c/614c Wm6.1 5.2.20273

Thank you so much for your help with this.