Recent content by ananjaser1211

1. ananjaser1211

Post [EXYNOS][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 03/04/2021

maybe few builds away, gotta get 17.1 "stable" enough, with the random reboot issue gone i imagine it will showcase more issues due to less frequent reboots, so i am waiting for reports about that. got caught up and did not get the time to finish compiling the roms, my server is slow, once all...
  2. ananjaser1211

new builds will be released tmw with significant kernel improvements for ram management (with lz4 zram) and finally a fix for the random reboots issue some faced, it was due to the external sdcard driver (sdFAT). among some other changes. This is the full changelog Rom :- - Sync GPS headers...
  3. ananjaser1211

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V6.0

Think it is time to address some questions that have been ongoing for a while now. - Will there be a V7 ? > not sure, there is nothing more i can fix in Q, aside from a rom rebase, and a kernel refresh (to fix some of the freeze issues) there isnt more we can do. V6 is really EOL if you use a...
  4. ananjaser1211

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI][N920X/G92X]Floyd Note8 Port V5.1

Lineage is using nougat graphics stack (gpu driver, hwcomposer, gralloc) so it plays well with nougat camera stack. on oreo and higher touchwiz roms, we cant do that, as samsung hacked bunch of system libs to only work on oreo+ graphics (in this case we use the stack from A810 Device, which has...
  5. ananjaser1211

Some models/regions have issues with DNS resolver, it is a kernel bug (hence my previous comment that we need a full kernel rework) some members got around it by using cloudflare dns app or setting custom dns in their routers as far as i know. i personally never faced that issue so i couldnt...
  6. ananjaser1211

we can fix the rotation issue, but i dont think 60fps is possible outside the stock camera app, because it triggers HFPS mode in the HAL, 3rd party cameras do not have access to that ability, as far as i know. on T/W8 it is unlikely that they will ever get "proper" audio support, because of...
  7. ananjaser1211

Sorry to here about the bans, thats horrible, i dont know if facebook/whatsapp does any custom rom validation, previously snapchat would do similar things when it detected root / spoofed signature, but not facebook apps, it might be a new policy change ? i am not sure really, i am using whatsapp...
  8. ananjaser1211

Sadly i was unable to fix it, we are severely limited due to fact that the only device drivers we have are from nougat, and alot changed since then, the stock camera does have a workaround for selfie, which is long pressing the camera app then selecting selfie mode, it is not convenient...
  9. ananjaser1211

So i have done around 150 commits in the kernel today to implement various memory management improvements, including ZRAM and other features, i have re-done our LMK a bit, and ive removed some legacy hacks / crap that bogged down our kernel, ive also added fixes for the crash i saw in many logs...
  10. ananjaser1211

I hope, i also found through lastkmsg of a crash, that there is an issue in radix [<c0325910>] (radix_tree_next_chunk+0x0/0x300) from [<c00f16e4>] (find_get_pages+0x130/0x180) which seems to be triggered when memory is running out, instead of handling that it crashes, ive gone and updated that...
  11. ananjaser1211

you are correct based on most of the logs ive saw, exoplayer runs out of memory, then crashes GMS i think. youtube can cause softreboots quire often
  12. ananjaser1211

Post Offering free S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon) to custom ROM developer

Thanks for the offer guys, but i will have to pass, i specialize in exynos devices only, and i only make ports that are 1 version or more above stock. the S20 FE right now would not benefit from me. aside from that the rom you linked seems to be "Rom control" oriented (Modifying UI elements...
  13. ananjaser1211

I have added needed patches, it will take multiple cycles to re-calibrate itself, charge offline for a while until it is sorted. then the mismatch will go away so what was the issue ? the rom, magisk or installation ? i dont have any nfc payment apps to try. if this works without modding the...
  14. ananjaser1211

Not sure really why gpay is detecting root now, but if you guys want to try, edit the file in system/system/vendor/etc/init/init.custom.rc remove "chmod 640 /sys/fs/selinux/enforce" save the file and reboot. This will break CTS Without magisk, but this will match V5 behavior for safetynet