Recent content by Anas Satria

1. A

Post [MOD} SM-915T Surround Sound

Tested the file from the N910F on the N9100(Note 4 dual sim Chinese varian) and working great. Thanks for the awesome mod
  2. A

Post ◇Stereo Dual Speakers Surround Sound♤N910F/T/P/V/G/W8♤N910C/H

Just replace the mixer path file (in the zip file) manually from N910F version on the N9100(dual sim Chn) and working great. Thanks for sharing the mod
  3. A

Post [XPOSED] Instant Face Unlock

I'm not sure what the problem is, might be to do with your ROM. When I open the APK androidmanifest, it show minsdk 24 which mean for 7.0. Maybe the problem from this?
  4. A

Well, I got "there was a problem parsing the parkage" error. Tried on Stock 6.0 Galaxy Note4
  5. A

I hope there will be port for 6.0 android version
  6. A

Post [THEME][MOD][6.0.1][5.1.1][5.0.1][4.4.4] Customize Your Galaxy Note 4 (N910F) [25/07]

Tested SystemUI Mod on N9100 Hong Kong dual sim variant working great.
  7. A

Post [MOD] request: Scrolling Screen Capture + Double Tap to open Camera

The scrolling capture is available by just update your Smart select apk. I'm using 2.0.53 version and it works pretty well. It also will add the gif capture feature. And if you want to scroll capture without taking out s pen to capture with Screen Write, just enable the setting in Display>Enable...
  8. A

Post [THEME][MOD][6.0.1][5.1.1][5.0.1][4.4.4] Customize Your Galaxy Note 4 (N910F) [25/07]

Confirmed working on Note4 N9100 MM. Don't forget to allow all permission first of system UI to prevent FC. The SecSetting also working fine
  9. A

Post [CyanogenMod][Decision][CM-11]

The hardware is different. But you can do it by using source code for your device
  10. A

Post [CyanogenMod][Decision][CM-11]

For GT-I9060I (Grand Neo Plus) Sent by human
  11. A

Post Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus (P6200) "dead". Pls help

Your tab might hardbrick. I dunno to fix it. Bring it to Samsung service
  12. A

Post [Q] Update to 4.1 and/or root with CWM

First, you need to upgrade your tab to 4.1 with odin. You can find the firmware at sammobile. Then flash cwm/twrp from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2538507 To root you can flash supersu 2.46