Recent content by andersonaragao

1. andersonaragao

Post MIUI 10 for Mi Note 3 - 8.8.15 Android 8.1

It's out guys. xiaomi.eu 8.7.5 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=5862345805528041204
  2. andersonaragao

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

Notification sound of some notifications and lock or unlock sounds missing bug sometimes still happen randomly. Someone can confirm?
  3. andersonaragao

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

Updating to Stable 8.1.0 from Open Beta 6 works fine!
  4. andersonaragao

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

Updating to Stable 8.1.0 from Open Beta 6 works fine!
  5. andersonaragao

Funk Wizard one more issue in gestures, now with space button in keyboard. When press space button in bottom border on keyboard in, gesture navigation is called too. You can see in statusbar, clock and icons disappear. This doesn't happen too in OB3. Check in video below. yMUPp14oFxE
  6. andersonaragao

Zayn1 Funk Wizard here a video of issue. With keyboard opened, If you open and back home faster, this doesn't happen, but if you open and wait a second, glitch with keyboard happen. Look at video. hAnRSJPmrFE
  7. andersonaragao

Funk Wizard OB4 has a issue with gestures. When you are in app typing with keyboard and use gesture to go to home with keyboard on screen, keyboard goes down after gesture animation. On beta 3 this doesn't happen.
  8. andersonaragao

when you change wallpaper, until now you need to reboot device to change wallpaper in gestures screen too. Hope this comes fixed in next release.
  9. andersonaragao

Just lock and unlock your screen or just reboot your device.
  10. andersonaragao

I have this issue too. My issue is: Sometimes lock or unlock sounds stops. I can hear only lock or unlock sound. If I can hear lock sound, I can't hear unlock sound and if unlock sound works, I can't hear lock sound. And when this happen, some notification sounds are can't listen too. Reboot...
  11. andersonaragao

Choose new wallpaper and Reboot. It will fix your problem for now.
  12. andersonaragao

Yeah! Nice Idea to add Double tap to sleep option in OnePlus default launcher like in Nova! Please Funk Wizard, ask developers for this feature!
  13. andersonaragao

until now only way to screen off display is using power button. We need to wait OnePlus implement a new gestures way for these actions while using Gesture navigation.