Recent content by andr01dfr3ak

1. andr01dfr3ak

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][14] LineageOS 21

I apologize for posting this thread a month late. Just had a lot going on and needed time to recover. I hope you enjoy this major upgrade to LineageOS 21! As always, if you have any issues, file a ticket on our bug tracker.
  2. andr01dfr3ak

Thread Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][14] LineageOS 21

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 14, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android...
  3. andr01dfr3ak

Post Question workable newest custom LineageOS rom for nord n20

Proceed at your own risk.
  4. andr01dfr3ak

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][dre][13] LineageOS 20

I have pushed something that should fix the SIM issue, or at the very least, it should fix passing the echo test mentioned earlier in this thread. Just because it's not on GitLab does not mean I'm not aware of the issue, and issue tabs are disabled on GitHub repos anyway.
  5. andr01dfr3ak

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][dre][13] LineageOS 20

This is a known issue that I have been struggling to fix for a while. Right now, the temporary fix is to have the SD card tray stick out slightly, but you lose mobile data in the process.
  6. andr01dfr3ak

Thread Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][dre][13] LineageOS 20

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android...
  7. andr01dfr3ak

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][13] LineageOS 20

Once dt2w is fixed, I will let you know.
  8. andr01dfr3ak

I am aware of this issue and am looking into it. I've just been busy with other things. For now, just use single tap, since the kernel currently reports double tap as two single taps instead.
  9. andr01dfr3ak

Both OP9 and OP9Pro builds have been temporarily halted because of the binder issue. Builds will resume once it is fixed.
  10. andr01dfr3ak

Yesterday's build should have fixed the issue. If it has not, do send us a logcat.
  11. andr01dfr3ak

You're supposed to use lineage recovery. We do not support TWRP at all.
  12. andr01dfr3ak

The install instructions state that you must be on Android 12 firmware before proceeding, which means OxygenOS 12.
  13. andr01dfr3ak

Thread Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][13] LineageOS 20

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android...
  14. andr01dfr3ak

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][12L] LineageOS 19

The black screen of death has been fixed (or at least it should be). The OOS 13 kernel made it very easy to reproduce the issue. The fix will be included in the next update (December 11).