Recent content by andray

1. A

Post [ROM][7.1.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod/LineageOS 14.1 for Nexus 9

No LTE signal, empty APN list. I tried to add an APN but it says that this user cannot change apns UPD: Oh sh~~ It seems i've downloaded wi-fi-only version (cm-14.1-20161217-UNOFFICIAL-flounder.zip). Don't know how it could happen. Sorry.
  2. A

Post Review of Anker PowerCore+ Mini 3350 mAh lipstick battery w/lots of pics!!!

no, no! I mean that powercore+ mini managed to give additional +33% to Nexus 9's 6700mah battery.
  3. A

Post Review of Anker PowerCore+ Mini 3350 mAh lipstick battery w/lots of pics!!!

Bought one yesterday, did 2 full charge-uncharge cycles: 1) Razr Maxx XT910 +35% (65->91%) and Nexus 9 +12% (27->40%) 2) Nexus 9 +33% (27->60%). Charging current was 1.25A. A chinese device showed that Anker got about 3200ma*h from power supply. And it delivered about 2200 ma*h to Nexus 9...
  4. A

And what about a cable supplied with this device?
  5. A

Post Moto turbo xt1225 latest firmware issue

Oh no! ZauRocf, it may be too late. If it says "Device is ENGINEERING" then it is fully unlocked. Do not pay $25.
  6. A

Post [RELEASE] Remix OS for PC 32-bit

Remix os (like android x86) doesn't support sse2 cpus? i wanted to run it on travelmate 3000. It has intel 915 chipset. Remix doesn't start (stops at 'android x86:/ #' line) I know there's a sse2 version of x86 kitkat. It worked on my hardware.
  7. A

Post [Q] Is the XT1254 display/touch the same used on XT1225?

As clash1 user on 4pda forum said: Snapdragon 805 doesn't have modem at all. A quote from Qualcomm site: Pairs with Snapdragon X7 LTE Modem Just to get things straight:)
  8. A

Post soft buttons? reboots?

:D I'm trying to find a way to place all soft buttons in one corner of my Nexus 9. Though i'm on CM13 it doesn't seem to have such an option for back/home/recent buttons. I like pixel c buttons position
  9. A

Post [Moto MAXX XT1225 / Droid Turbo XT1254][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0

Well, i meant that i *LIKE* Ambient Display but it acts like black&white lockscreen allowing me to press control buttons. I need to press Power button to show real lockscreen, which prevents me from accidental clicks. With Ambient Display we don't have such a protection. So. It would be good to...
  10. A

Post [Moto MAXX XT1225 / Droid Turbo XT1254][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0

It's not good at all that Ambient Display turns on the screen when carry the phone in hand and then I unpredictably press different control buttons. Like audioplayer's Next button.
  11. A

i was told on another forum that it's not 'unlocked' because it was never locked;) don't know what will happen if i flash official stock rom updates? Can they lock bootloader or it's impossible on this device?
  12. A

ChazzMatt, it's interesting that it has Verizon logo and still is "engineering". P. S. SunShine app told that it can unlock bootloader for $25:) Hopefully i checked fastboot before that
  13. A

Sorry for posting in this thread. I have XT1254. Cannot understand what does "Device is ENGINEERING" mean for me. Do I need to pay for sunshine unlocking? UPD: It is unlocked. Successfully flashed TWRP and SuperSU. Didn't expect to get such a phone.)
  14. A

Post [ROM][5.1.1][SM-T311 & SM-T310] Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 [20151213][DISCONTINUED]

Excuse me. Is video recording really impossible? I'm able to record in 480p (not 720) with Google Camera w/o getting "connect" error, but it can then be played only with SW decoder in DicePlayer
  15. A

Post [Q] Why Android ignores /system/etc/hosts file?

:D It was turned on and turbo-mode in Opera was turned on. I've been sure hosts file is ignored!