• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by andriman

1. andriman

Post [GCam] [Wide Angle] LG G5,LG G6,LG V20,LG V30 - v4.2

The lower the value, the faster the processing speed. The higher the value, the better the quality of the photo. Try to find a balance.. It is also possible that there will be little to no difference regarding quality when comparing super high and medium, but the difference between processing...
  2. andriman

Post [GCam] [Wide Angle] LG G5,LG G6,LG V20,LG V30 - v4.2

Try taking photos after the previous photos have been processed. HDR+ takes time and processing power. You can also reduce the number of frames every HDR+ takes to make it faster (Settings - Advanced).
  3. andriman

Post Google Camera HDR+ (V4.0) ported to SD820/821 and works with G6

Turn off HDR and face beautification. I found out it doesn't really work for front camera.
  4. andriman

Funny, this is actually the first build that really crashes upon install...
  5. andriman

Has anybody managed to get HDR+ working with the front camera?
  6. andriman

Thread Recover bricked Find7a

Hello, I've recently bricked my Oppo Find 7 (X9006) (bootloop, trying to flash anything in TWRP results in error: unable to mount /data) Everytime that happened I was able to recover it by using this: Http://bbs.coloros.com/find7-117159-1-1.html or similar tutorials, but they seem to be...
  7. andriman

Post [7.1.1] Omni for Oppo Find7

That's the thing... I do have the latest drivers and all.... I can see the device in fastboot, I can even transfer files, but it is not visible in ADB. Second issue: I wanted to record a video today. I used the double power shortcut. However, when the camera started, there was no preview and I...
  8. andriman

maxwen Ever since update to 7.1.2 I cannot see my device (X9007) in adb devices. My Android studio cannot see the device either, it was ok on 7.1.1. Is there any update to ADB drivers we should know of? By the way, the title should probably change its name to [7.1.2] Omni....
  9. andriman

I've been using OmniSwitch as the task manager (hold HW menu button to see the list of running apps). But when I turn it off, holding the HW button does not do anything - it should display the default Android task manager...
  10. andriman

maxwen: Didn't you change anything about RAM management? It seems that the ROM kills apps very aggressively in the last build. (Nova Launcher gets killed immediatelly after opening an app, my music player gets randomly killed during listening..)
  11. andriman

Post [DEV][4.0+] Fildo Mp3 Downloader | Netease

SergioZaragoza: A few suggestions: - When user opens the app without internet, he has to restart the app when he has one - that is a bad practice, you should register a receiver for when connectivity changes and make necessary changes...
  12. andriman

Latest build, chromium (some texts are too small, barely visible) 1st image - mobile layout 2nd image - desktop layout I tried clearing chromium data - did not help.
  13. andriman

LuckyPatcher can patch YT for background playback...
  14. andriman

Post [DEV][4.0+] Fildo Mp3 Downloader | Netease

Please, let the user decide how he wants to organize the downloaded files. It saves the songs as Artist/Album/.mp3 right now. But that might not be the best way (one mixed album with songs from 10 artists makes a mess... I would appreciate organizing files into folder named by playlist...
  15. andriman

maxwen: This is probably related to the problem with playlists after reboot. I flashed the latest weekly version of the ROM yesterday and it messed up my alarm. - no song was selected (<unknown>) (a song from ext SD card was selected before) - it resulted in no alarm being triggered/played - I...