• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Android-Desire

1. A

Post [FIRMWARE] OnePlus 8T [kebab][Monthly Update!]

Taken from OP "Xiaomi flashable firmware" so this bricks the phone?
  2. A

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][kebab][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.8]

How do you install this? ROMinstaller is broken, first it install recovery, then reboots to fastbootd and hangs as in waiting for device forever, if i reboot to bootloader it tries to flash but it stops cause it is missing partitions. If i try and sideload the zip...
  3. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][kebab][11] LineageOS 18.1

There is a problem with the button sides, you cant press buttons down there. mid is fine just the sides.
  4. A

Post [ROM] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] [OnePlus 8T] [EVOLUTION-X] [AOSP] [03/27/2021]

Nice and polite i like it, normaly when i say AFH is slow it is my own damn fault :D
  5. A

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][avicii][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.0]

Perfect release so far only problem i had was with a faulty gapps zip with Vanced Youtube which caused a bootloop after i tried and removing it. OP should be proud of this release for sure best android 11 custom rom for our device IMO.
  6. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [OnePlus Nord/avicii]

Awesome work, banking apps work with magisk no bugs so far after a few hours of use 👍
  7. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [OnePlus Nord/avicii]

Nice been waiting for a new los 17.1 crossing my fingers for working banking apps trying it later. Edit:forgot to ask what about gapps Edit2: must be cause it is earlig but what gapps do i pick pico? What is recommended?
  8. A

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][avicii][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.12]11-11-20

Safety Net and magisk or just Banking apps without magisk not working, Pixel Experience got banking apps working fine. Maybe something you can fix?
  9. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Anyone else with camera issues? When i change settings it force close and cant open before data and cache is cleared
  10. A

Post Android 11 beta

I took the leap and installed the beta, banking apps work and NemID too(danish social security app) so any danes that wanna try out the beta can too.
  11. A

Post Android 11 beta

A good questien is - does banks apps work or not? i am waiting for the unlock to complete and was wondering if bank apps work kinda a big big for me usual the betas from samsung got bank apps working and i need to ask the same here.