Recent content by AnDroid0587

1. A

Post [ROM] Aug-3 MeanROM ICS v2.6 | Sprint 2.89.651.2 | CPU/GPU tweaks | Batt saver

I'm not getting HDR or Panorama.. anyone else?
  2. A

Post [Q] ICS and Gameloft 3D games?

I am using MeanROM 5, haven't flashed any different kernels yet. Strangely Ashphalt 6 is the only one that works for me, although there are tons of artifact and mesh glitches all over the screen. Modern Combat 3d, NOVA and Assassins Creed are all a no go. NOVA and MC both straight up force close.
  3. A

Thread [Q] ICS and Gameloft 3D games?

Anyone else having trouble with Gameloft games playing in 3D on ICS? I always get a side-by-side view and it isn't turning on the parallax barrier.:mad:
  4. A

Post [GUIDE] Evo 3D on MetroPCS - MMS, internet, 3G speeds! [UPDATED TO WORK WITH ICS!!!]

Does anyone know if there is a similar way to do this with StraightTalk or Verizon prepaid? There is no MetroPCS in Iowa :( It would just need a different PRL and modify a few steps, correct?
  5. A

Post [Q] MHL and Emulators

I will try your Anthrax kernel to see if it makes a difference for me. I was on test06 last week but I decided I couldn't deal with my camera preview and landscape gallery not working. Do you have a newer kernel up now that i can go grab?
  6. A

This is exactly why they should have just stuck with a dedicated HDMI port... Not to mention USB host is pointless with a TV because the port is taken up for the video-out.
  7. A

I really hope all this is resolved when ICS and sense 3.6 or 4.0 OTAs are released...
  8. A

Thread [Q] MHL and Emulators

Okay so I've seen plenty of videos on YouTube of the SGS2 playing N64 flawlessly on their bigscreen TVs with PhoneJoy and an MHL adapter, so I figured our EVO 3Ds should be able to handle it too... but so far that hasn't been the case for me. Has anyone come up with a working configuration to...
  9. A

Thread [Q] Market Headaches...

So here's my deal... I tried to purchase SuperGNES last week and tried paying with the "add to my sprint Bill option" which I have used before successfully. The purchase failed for some reason or another, but in my marketplace it shows that it is already purchased now and I have no way of...
  10. A

Post TV/HDMI Out on CM7?

So sad... :(
  11. A

Thread TV/HDMI Out on CM7?

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about this? I have the MHL cable and it works on Sense, is anybody even trying to figure this out at thus point in time? Just curious, its kinda important to me so I can have a portable emulation machine :). Controller works on CM7, HDMI out on...
  12. A

Post [Q] stuck on prl00001

Yeah I'm on steel ROM 2.5 which is sense... I flashed it by dialing ##747# like usual. Trying to get back I use system update prl... Tried renaming prl file just in case it was getting in the way but no dice... ---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM...
  13. A

Thread [Q] stuck on prl00001

Hey guys, got a question here... I flashed prl00001 and now when I update prl through settings to get back on sprint it still reads 00001 even after profile update and reboot. Done this multiple times, starting to get worried about my contract being cancelled... Any ideas? Thanks
  14. A

Post [Q] Will 3D functionality ever come to ASOP/CM7?

Pretty sure most of the drivers on E3D are tied into Sense... i think it's time to look into BootManager, dual booting ROMs to get the best of both worlds... for now at least.
  15. A

Thread [Q] Will 3D functionality ever come to ASOP/CM7?

This might be a stupid question, but does the community ever expect to get 3D functionality in an AOSP build? I am assuming the technology is pretty complicated and is completely part of Sense, so how will this ever work? This worries me slightly... Also, anyone tried the mirroring on HDMI in...