Recent content by AndroidFileHost

1. AndroidFileHost

Post November Update? How did you guys feel about it?

Camera improvements are pretty noticeable in my opinion
  2. AndroidFileHost

Post OmniROM Android R (11) for Pi 4

Yeah was actually about to try that before I got sidetracked. I'll let you know how it goes :)
  3. AndroidFileHost

Post OmniROM Android R (11) for Pi 4

Hooked it up to a 21.5" touchscreen 1080p monitor. Display has a .5-1" black border and touch is about half an inch off. So to click something I have to be half an inch lower than the actual button. Still tinkering and will post some results once I get it working properly. Thanks for the rom :)
  4. AndroidFileHost

Post Unlocking Bootloader/ Magisk Attempt

ADB Sideload the payload.bin file you can get from Microsoft. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surfacerecoveryimage
  5. AndroidFileHost

Anyone got a copy of the stock recovery.img that I can grab? Thanks
  6. AndroidFileHost

Great work. I got it rooted and running perfectly on my unlocked (non At&T) surface running the latest update. Thanks for figuring this out. ---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ---------- That magisk patch imaged worked perfectly thank you. ----------...
  7. AndroidFileHost

Post Nvidia shield portable chat

Awesome! Thanks for the update
  8. AndroidFileHost

Thanks for the update! Fingers crossed we can get some sort of 7.x working :) Thanks for your efforts. Let me know if I can be of any assistance
  9. AndroidFileHost

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] LineageOS for the Shield Portable

New download links for everyone :) I'll upload more if I find more. https://androidfilehost.com/f/shield
  10. AndroidFileHost

Awesome glad to hear it. Just revived mine. I am working on gathering all Shield portable files and putting them up on our website AFH. Let me know when you have something ready and I will make sure it gets put on every server possible and doesn't get deleted. Here is what I have gathered so...
  11. AndroidFileHost

Post [EOL][ROM][GT-N7100][MARSHMALLOW][6.0.1][CyanogenMod 13.0] [UNOFFICIAL]

The site isnt actually down for all. We are just making changes in the Europe so there was some errors for a little bit. All back online
  12. AndroidFileHost

Post [EOL][ROM][I9300][SaberMod][v12.3] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 13

I downloaded his file as well as one of yours https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24399994186368037 from all servers: QC3, QC4, CA1, GA1, TX1, DE, FR1 They all downloaded fine and the MD5 matches. I am not seeing any issues with any of the servers. Have you tried the other mirrors and when you...
  13. AndroidFileHost

Nothing on the site or any of the 11+ mirrors has changed to cause the files to be modified/or corrupt. There has been no updates to the site code or mirrors in over a month. If there is a specific mirror that they are downloading from them maybe that mirror has a bad copy of the file. That is...
  14. AndroidFileHost

Once you provide the original MD5's for the files we will check all mirrors and make sure they have the correct MD5. If they do then the files are fine on our end and not causing the issue. The issue is either one of the following 1. The rom was not uploaded correctly (Mismatch MD5 will show...