Recent content by androidlover5842

1. androidlover5842

Thread Unlocking / Rooting Nokia 1 stock rom guide

Step 1 (Unlocking bootloader) : Make sure you have adb and fastboot . get your serial number. adb shell getprop ro.serialno calculate md5 of the serial number of device ( i used this https://passwordsgenerator.net/md5-hash-generator/). Reboot bootloader. adb reboot bootloader Unlock...
  2. androidlover5842

Thread [KERNEL][OC][FASTCHARGE] Custom kernel for nokia 1

Kernel features: built with linaro 7.2 gcc. Over clock to 1.5ghz . Added fast charge support. Selinux Permissive. Download XDA:DevDB Information [KERNEL][OC][FASTCHARGE] Custom kernel for nokia 1, Kernel for the Nokia 1 Contributors androidlover5842...
  3. androidlover5842

Thread [RECOVERY][TWRP] TWRP 3.2.1 Nokia 1

#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make...
  4. androidlover5842

Thread [RECOVERY] MultiROM v33 yu5040

Introduction MultiROM is one-of-a-kind multi-boot mod for Yu yureka black (yu5040). It can boot any Android ROM as well as other systems , once they are ported to that device. Besides booting from device's internal memory, MultiROM can boot from USB drive connected to the device via OTG...
  5. androidlover5842

Post TWRP Builder / A project that creates TWRP for your unsupported devices

Thread has been moved to https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/twrpbuilder-t3744253
  6. androidlover5842

Thread [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [4.4.4] Carbon ROM for GT-I8552 (delos3geur)

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes...
  7. androidlover5842

Thread [ROM][5.1.1][BETA-1][BUILD][GT-I8552][LMY49G]CyanogenMod 12.1 for i8552 (delos3geur)

Cyanogenmod Android Distribution is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.1 (LL), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.. #include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for...
  8. androidlover5842

Thread [ROM] [6.0.1] UnOfficial CyanogenMod 13 on7 pro/On7

CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone. This is the unofficial Build of CM 13 for the on7 pro (qcom variants). To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please...
  9. androidlover5842

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

request to add on7 pro and on7 please add on7 pro and on7 (this both are same except on7 pro has 500mb of extra ram and dual sim ) Model numbers:- On7 pro := SM-G600FY On7 := SM-G600F
  10. androidlover5842

Thread [TWRP 3.1.0] [ROOT] Samsung Galaxy On7 pro SM-G600FY

#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU...
  11. androidlover5842

Thread [MOD][Arm]MultiROM for Galaxy Core [v3.0.28][Beta 1]

#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these...
  12. androidlover5842

Thread Twrp Builder

thread is moved https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/twrpbuilder-t3744253
  13. androidlover5842

Post [KERNEL][CM11][STOCK][4.4.4][4.1.2]kernel-3.5.7-UNOFFICIAL-delos3geur

sorry i can't add because device not supports this if i try this then it shows me black screen and never bootsup
  14. androidlover5842

Post Request Twrp kernel for any device

sure guys i will port twrp on 7 september to all of your device just email your recovery.img [email protected]
  15. androidlover5842

Post [PORTED][CM11][RIL][i8262]CyanogenMod 11 With Working RILL

i can make rom stable . i just need a tester and some time you guys can contact with me on hangouts :- [email protected]