Recent content by androidmaster1

1. A

Post [Q] wifi problemss

But like monk also said, it also depeneds how much u use ur phone also. Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
  2. A

Post [Q] Signal Booster placed inside Battery?

But once sprint updates they're network and improves they're towers the way they are stating to do, signal all around is going to be tremendously improved. Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
  3. A

Post Should we bounty up a [EL30]+[ROOT]+[CWM]+[ODIN]

flastnotes, what do you consider el30 deodexed?
  4. A

Post Can they do this?

One more thing. Attached with letter a copy of sprints policy. Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
  5. A

Post Can they do this?

Ok buddy, if u want some very strong fire power on ur end, here is what u can do. Send a copy of that to the fcc, better business bereau consumers union and a lawyer. It is against the law to black list "any esn" unless phone is reported lost, stolen or cloned. Ur phone was software...
  6. A

Post EL30 system update on custom ROM

thankyou kenny. i was hoping that you were not going to say that, but, well, i can't have my cake and the icing on it at once all the time
  7. A

Post EL30 system update on custom ROM

i have a question in regards to the el30 update. i'm running the 2.2 legendary rom with the shadow kernel, do you think that will create any big problems other than a possible fail and just having to pull the battery? ---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM...
  8. A

Post Locked

sprint may contact the actual owner, but they won't release that information to other people. ---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ---------- an esn can always be changed, if you know how. it's called a ghost esn. you can flash phone to any cdma...
  9. A

Post Downgrade possible? Epic 4g

*REGARDING MOBILE ODIN* http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
  10. A

Post I think i bricked my epic.

from what ive been reading on the threads, i believe you can just odin back, and back sure you have reboot and re-partition checked marked.
  11. A

Post Changing names on backup

have u tried restoring one of those backups? Did u see if it still worked with chaning the name? Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
  12. A

Post (Q) HELP Weird screen color blue-ish/yellow tint

no problem, glad to be of help.
  13. A

Odin corrects software issues, not hardware Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
  14. A

Just make sure ur phone is back to stock b4 u take it to sprint, otherwise they won't even look at it Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
  15. A

Post [Q] Sprint Dial Up Networking

Yea..I know what that is. Its a wireless router. But are using it for a laptop? Does ur laptop not have wifi capability? That's what I'm asking. If it does, u shouldn't need that. I would have to do some further research on the dialup for the epic. Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium