Recent content by AndroidNorth

1. A

Post Asus Memo Pad HD7 - Threads? Root? Roms?

Hey thanks so much. Now yet another issue has come up. When I try and boot into CWM, it is now using the stock android recovery. Does anyone know how to reinstall the recovery without changing anything else on the tablet? I just need to use the "update from zip" functionality. ---------- Post...
  2. A

Post Rooting the ASUS Memo Pad HD 7 (ME173x)

Can someone post up the update file to update to ME173X_WW_user_4.2.4.82093_20140525? I am in Canada with a WW rom and it won't update OTA unless I have the US rom installed. Anyone have the dlpkgfile or update.zip? I would be very grateful.
  3. A

Need WW Firmware Update Does anyone have the 7meg ME173X_WW_user_4.2.4.72702_20140525 dlpkgfile for updating 11/28 to 05/25 firmware? OTA is not working and I would like to update. I would be forever appreciative. I can't find it anywhere......
  4. A

That did the trick! Worked perfectly! Your generosity is very appreciated.
  5. A

Like the update I did from 9/18 to 10/30, I will put it on my sd card and through CWM recovery update it.:)
  6. A

Does anyone have the 6meg ME173X_WW_user_4.2.4.72702_20131128 dlpkgfile for updating 10/30 to 11/28 firmware? OTA is not working and I would like to update. I would be forever appreciative. I can't find it anywhere......
  7. A

Hey everyone, Thanks for all of your invaluable help. I am having problems installing the 11/28 update which I downloaded from the german android site where I got my previous update. When I am using CWM-Recovery to use it to update after renaming it to update.zip I get the following recovery...
  8. A

Post SGS2 Canadian Thread (Bell/Virgin/Sasktel/Rogers) Root/Unlock/Firmware/Modems/Mods

I currently have a stock Bell Galaxy S2 with ICS and stock ROM GLD3 installed. When I go to download mode and use the vol down-home-power key combo, it goes into odin mode and not download mode. Second of all, I need to know the download location for the proper CF-root for this firmware. I...