• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by AndroidSamsungFreak

1. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post GT-N7000 stuck on Samsung boot up after trying to do a factory reset! Help Required

When u are on mac, u have to use heimdall which is MUCH more complicated and nothing for beginners. Use bootcamp to install windows and then download a firmware (e.g from updato) and boot into download mode.
  2. AndroidSamsungFreak

Thread Is the brickbug error existing in 4.0.3

Is the brickbug error existing in 4.0.3 ??? And can you make a debrick img??? I am now on lineageos and want to revert to stock. This is the firmware i will be using: "I9100XWLPD_I9100XXLPW_I9100OXXLP" it is stock 4.0.3
  3. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post [i919x][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

Please reupload for ALL Ddevices because goo.im is down and i wanna use this nice recovery
  4. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post [klte][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

Please reupload for ALL Ddevices because goo.im is down and i wanna use this nice recovery
  5. AndroidSamsungFreak

Thread [REQUEST] S3 accuweather widget for s4 mini.

Could someone port s3 wether widget to our galaxy s4 mini??
  6. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post [Bounty] [05/20/2014]Reset KNOX counter to 0x0 (UPDATE: 3k +)

When you root stock rom , the knox apps will remove the su and some more files binary which leads to a bootloop. If you want stock rom rooted , Remove knox with de-samsungnizer
  7. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post Request: "S8 mini": S8 Port/Rom for S4 mini I9195

Impossible you could NOT make a 1:1 port You could style official 4.4 though. These s5 or s5 mini "ports" are all fake because they styled them like s5 lollipop but they are stock kitkat roms with a LOT of junk in them. There isnt even a official lollipop rom. If there was , we could style it...
  8. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post Get PARAM.bin File (Samsung)

Thanks,but how do i extract this file? already tried with "tar xf " but gives me nothing
  9. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post fail flashing stock firmware hidden.img.ext4 FAIL

Yep , i discovered that too. "flush"
  10. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post Port Touchwiz Lollipop Rom

Impossible, since there is no device that runs TW lollipop that has s4 mini-like hardware
  11. AndroidSamsungFreak

Post [ROM][GT-I9190/I9192/I9195][Unofficial Test Builds][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 for S4 Mini

arco68 are u still making builds??? If yes, why isnt s4 mini supported anymore??