• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Andy2290

1. A

Thread Can I go back to miui 9?

I'm currently on xiaomi.eu version 10.3.4 stable on my redmi note 5 pro with orange fox recovery installed. I want to go back to official miui 9 stable rom. I've heard anti rollback can brick my device so is there a safe method to do that?
  2. A

Post [ROM][9.0.0][Mido] Aosp 9.0 [stable]

Can you provide the changelog in the OP
  3. A

Thread PUBG graphics issue is because of Oreo based MIUI?

So many people say the HD graphics issue is an pubg fault and they should be fixing it but it's actually a MIUI issue which no one is noticing. Mi 8 SE which has Snapdragon 710 also has the same issue and it comes with oreo pre installed. And Global version of Note 5 pro also has this issue so I...
  4. A

Post Redmi Note 5/Pro Miui ROMs without firmware [fw-less]

How do I go back from 9.5.19 to 9.2.13? Can I flash the 9.5.14 and then flash official fastboot package of 9.2.13?
  5. A

Post [ROM][BETA][7.1.2][8.4.26] Xiaomi.EU 7.1 porting for mido

Can you keep the DPI on the lower side? The default one on the note 4 is too damn high so it'll be nice if you could keep the dpi a little lower
  6. A

Post [rom][MIUI 9] Epic Rom redmi note 4x

Can we change dpi in this rom?
  7. A

Can you provide the link for the latest update then
  8. A

Ok I'll be able to test it for ya, redmi note 4 is my secondary phone anyway
  9. A

Great job man! Finally a 7.1 rom for the note 4. Hope the bugs get ironed out soon till then I'll just use it as it is
  10. A

Post [ROM] [9.0, 10.0] [OTA] LilBlinx's LineageOS Releases

How to get the white flashlight, i thought I saw the code to type in the terminal to fix that but I can't find it now
  11. A

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy thank you soo muchhhh
  12. A

It's not about being lazy, it's just something that if the developer is open about doing it then it can be done like, I am ine of those guys who installs lawnchair first thing after flashing but given you removed trebuchet in favor of lawnchair that is why I made this request or else I would've...
  13. A

No but his argument isn't wrong, the dev replaced the trebuchet with lawnchair and we could install lawnchair anyway without him removing trebuchet plus I'm coming from sultan's los 14.1 for oneplus devices and he removed this crappy gallery app for the old one that came with cynogen. I would...