• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by andy_mk3

1. A

Post Develop a new Launcher, any idea / need?

That is correct yes.
  2. A

Post [S905X][FINAL]atvXperience : The Ultimate AndroidTV experience!

Ok, I have spent hours trying to get this to work. My box is an ABOX A1 Plus, which is identical to this: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x/697088-m96x-mini-tv-box-amlogic-s905x-android-7-1-2-16gb-rom-dual-wifi-fast-lan-bt I flashed with USB Burn Tool. I...
  3. A

Mine is an ABOX A1 Plus. I heard about being able to short pins or something.
  4. A

I'm not even sure how to get logs off it to be honest. My device has no recovery/reset button to access recovery.
  5. A

Ok since flashing this ROM, my box is pretty much useless. Whatever ROM I put on it, it's so slow and freezes within a couple of minutes and it's unusable.
  6. A

Hi, I'm not using remote, mouse and keyboard USB. When it freezes, mouse doesn't move at all.
  7. A

I just flashed again with UBT with power, made no difference. I did leave the 'erase bootloader' box ticked the first time, I'm not sure if this is the problem. I can't find a stock ROM for my box.
  8. A

Hi, I have flashed the ROM onto my S905X device, it boots up and gets to the setup screen, but freezes up completely either before I can select a language or soon after. Any advice?
  9. A

Post Develop a new Launcher, any idea / need?

1. Waze, Radio, Youtube, GMusic, Internet Radio 2. WiFi to a 3G Mobile Wifi 3. Not really, my only complaint is the lack of display output to Audi DIS via CAN such as song title and radio name. 4. Just a clean look, OEM style.
  10. A

I'm really looking forward to your release of this. I installed the Poison ROM to my ABOX A1 and it works nicely, but really want the leanback launcher on there so will be good.
  11. A

Post The Google Nexus 6 Lounge

Well it still has my tempered glass screen protector on it lol :)
  12. A

Post The Google Nexus 6 Lounge

I just got my Nexus back today after being without it for a week due to it being sent away to Motorola for repair. I am very happy to have it back, it's was like being without a limb for a week! I had problems with the WiFi and Bluetooth not working, also the mobile data was dodgy. It's back...
  13. A

Post Nexus 6 replacing iPad

I'm going to sell my Samsung Tab 3 7" as I never use it now. The Nexus 6 is perfect for anything I used a tablet for, plus it's a damn sight quicker!