Recent content by AndyC76

1. A

Post Question Stock users, which OxygenOS version is the best(most stable) for this phone?

OOS 14 works really well for me, I never really experienced many issues with 13. I did prefer 11 as at the time it seemed polished
  2. A

Post Question After update

If you list out the following, someone might be able to assist Phone hw version Which version of fw did you start from Which version of fw did you upgrade to Do you have any modifications
  3. A

Post Question LE2123_13.1.0.592(EX01)

Ah then that may resolve the issue! Thanks for sharing and the effort you put in!
  4. A

If I change the values of the scheduled power on / off times it works, however when the phone powers back on, the times automatically reset to the values in the screenshot.
  5. A

It's annoying Throughout 2023 I've been logging scheduled power off bug with OnePlus, they told me via email that they'd sort it after the next release. It still persists so I kept raising it. The bug is still there.
  6. A

Thread Question LE2123_13.1.0.592(EX01)

LE2123_13.1.0.592(EX01) Official version 921.38 MB
  7. A

Post General OnePlus reached a nationwide $1.1 million class action settlement

Is there an equivalent for the UK / Europe? If not who do I have to contact in the UK to open a case?
  8. A

Post Question OP9 Pro not working on Visible+

Logcat is the output of putting the phone into a recording mode, which will record all the interactions and internal operations of the phone, this will be useful to OnePlus if you log a fault with customer service. It may be worth finding out who your authorized repair center is in your region...
  9. A

Weird The below thoughts are extreme lengths, hopefully someone else in your region of the world can help. My thought process is it's either the Sim or the phone Do you have a buddy who has the same phone local to you? Would you consider logging the fault with logcat with OnePlus? Would...
  10. A

Which region hardware OnePlus 9 do you have? Which rom are you using?
  11. A

How recent is your 5G simcard The link you posted states 'That means you should be able to pop in a recent Verizon SIM card, and everything will work without any issues"
  12. A

Post General LE2123_13.1.0.591(EX01)

Unfortunately not, I'll check on oxygen updater.
  13. A

Thread General LE2123_13.1.0.591(EX01)

Hi all Incremental update received in Europe ( UK ) LE2123_13.1.0.591(EX01) Official version 124.65 MB Change log